Default Oh, boy, the FOX types are at it again!!!

On 7/31/12 9:58 AM, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 09:40:13 -0400, Meyer wrote:

On 7/31/2012 9:02 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 7/31/12 8:58 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 08:18:46 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"iBoaterer" wrote in message

In article om,
says...

On 7/30/2012 6:01 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"Meyer" wrote in message
eb.com...

On 7/30/2012 1:48 PM, iBoaterer wrote:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politic...rayvon-martin-
chain-email-yo-photos-of-rapper-game-not/1243178

Don't break up your links. Some of us aren't inclined to fix them.

I learned a little trick a while back. When using a long link
putting a before it and a after it will keep the link
together.

So, the broken link (above) should be entered as:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/politifact-on-trayvon-martin-chain-email-yo-photos-of-rapper-game-not/1243178

Are you soaking this in, Iboaterer?

I don't need to, I've known how to copy and paste forever!

That's not simply "copy and paste". Quite often when you copy and
paste a long link
it will wrap around and the link will become broken as it was in the
original post.
Adding the and the before and after the long link will prevent
it from being
broken due to a wrap around. You could then have a link as big as a
paragraph and
it will remain unbroken and usable.

Please. Don't encourage him to post more links - unless they're about
boats.

Or recipes, or campers, or guitars, etc. right, Mr. better than anybody
else?

I was enthralled by the video of the inside of his sardine can, er,
camper trailer. Yep, it's just the place where I'd want to stay for
weeks at a time. Right.

How long would it take to drive your boat to the Grand Canyon?

I'm wondering where he finds hotel rooms with a lot more room than my trailer!

Lots of places, but that's not the issue. In a hotel, you're not
dragging a huge box behind your truck, you're not transporting your
waste with you, there are tubs and shows with lots of hot water and
water pressure, there are room refrigerators, et cetera.

Hey, you travel your way...we'll travel our way.

--
I'm a liberal because the militant fundamentalist ignorant
science-denying religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy of modern

In article m,
says...

On 7/31/2012 8:13 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article om,
says...

On 7/30/2012 1:48 PM, iBoaterer wrote:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politic...rayvon-martin-
chain-email-yo-photos-of-rapper-game-not/1243178

Don't break up your links. Some of us aren't inclined to fix them.

Don't know how to copy and paste, huh? Figures.

Ahhh, but I do. Your links have seldom been proved worth the effort.

So, the link is all good science, but like most of the righties, you
just stick your head in the sand.

"Meyer" wrote in message
[...]

I dump my waste at the campground, take a shower in my shower, have plenty of hot water for
showering, dishes, etc,, can cook what I desire with food from my refrigerator and freezer, have
plenty of water pressure, and so on.

You're again demonstrating your lack of knowledge of a subject. But, you got me to respond. You must
be feeling much happier now.

Taken any trips on your mythical trawler with the mythical diesels yet?

WATOABH!!

On 7/31/12 11:07 AM, John H. wrote:

I'm wondering where he finds hotel rooms with a lot more room than my trailer!

Lots of places, but that's not the issue. In a hotel, you're not
dragging a huge box behind your truck, you're not transporting your
waste with you, there are tubs and shows with lots of hot water and
water pressure, there are room refrigerators, et cetera.

Hey, you travel your way...we'll travel our way.

I dump my waste at the campground, take a shower in my shower, have plenty of hot water for
showering, dishes, etc,, can cook what I desire with food from my refrigerator and freezer, have
plenty of water pressure, and so on.

You're again demonstrating your lack of knowledge of a subject. But, you got me to respond. You must
be feeling much happier now.

Taken any trips on your mythical trawler with the mythical diesels yet?

WATOABH!!

As I stated previously, you travel your way, we'll travel our way.
I've been in a fifth wheel camper similar to what you have. Spending
vacation time driving for a week or two to get to Alaska is simply not
something we'd enjoy.

And, as usual, I don't give a **** whether you respond.

"Meyer" wrote in message

[...]

Not only that, but RV's have generally nicer furniture, a refrigerator, oven and cooktop, all your own stuff, grill, outdoor furniture, better food than most places (at least when we cook!), etc. And no bedbugs!

We has a 25' class A Winnebago for a few years, it was a lot of fun. Not as much room as yours, but fine for the two us. Longest trip we took was a week, had the car on a tow dolly behind us. We went from SC to Bel Aire, MD for a couple of days to visit my wife's sister, then to PA Omish Country for a couple of days, then on to Wright Patterson AFB for the museum, and back home over a couple of days. Lots of long weekend trips to the mountains, beach, lake, etc.

When I retire I could handle doing a 6 month ramble across the US. But, I do love the outdoors and seeing this great land of ours.

"Meyer" wrote in message

[...]

Now he's pretending to have been in a fifth wheel such as mine, which makes him knowledgeable. The
bedbug issue isn't just a joke either!

We has a 25' class A Winnebago for a few years, it was a lot of fun. Not as much room as yours, but fine for the two us. Longest trip we took was a week, had the car on a tow dolly behind us. We went from SC to Bel Aire, MD for a couple of days to visit my wife's sister, then to PA Omish Country for a couple of days, then on to Wright Patterson AFB for the museum, and back home over a couple of days. Lots of long weekend trips to the mountains, beach, lake, etc.

When I retire I could handle doing a 6 month ramble across the US. But, I do love the outdoors and seeing this great land of ours.

If I could get someone to live here and take care of the place for a few months, I'd take off in a
heartbeat. There is a lot of beautiful country that many dolts just fly over on their way to a hotel
somewhere.

Damn shame.

On 7/31/12 11:39 AM, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 11:24:42 -0400, X ` Man wrote:

On 7/31/12 11:13 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, July 31, 2012 9:58:41 AM UTC-4, John H wrote:

Not only that, but RV's have generally nicer furniture, a refrigerator, oven and cooktop, all your own stuff, grill, outdoor furniture, better food than most places (at least when we cook!), etc.

Whether an RV is nicer than a hotel room/suite sort of depends upon the
hotel room/suite, eh? One of our favorite places at the beach is a two
level suite, with a full kitchen, two full bathrooms, two bedrooms, big
living room, balcony, dining room, plasma tv. About $250 a night in
season.

Obviously you've got me there! I've got only one bathroom and one bedroom. The living room is quite
big, with the slides out, and the dining area is quite sufficient for four people. And, the TV is an
LCD rather than a plasma. Damn, I'm losing out all over.

Oh, and there ain't no one else's bedbugs to contend with.

Do you and your lovely bride really need separate bathrooms and bedrooms?

WATOABH, huh?

Two bathrooms are nice. We don't have to push the sides of the room out.
One more time, John...you travel the way you want, and we'll travel the
way we want. We don't like to spend (waste) hundreds of hours on the
Interstates. I'll drive to Florida or Connecticut from here, but that's
about it.

"Meyer" wrote in message

[...]

Yes, indeed, I really enjoy traveling the U.S. by road, you see so much
more.

The typical FOX news types. iBoaterer[_2_] General 0 April 13th 12 01:24 PM
Other wood types Kenton Letkeman Boat Building 3 March 20th 04 01:25 PM
coax types S/V Tranquility Electronics 6 January 26th 04 04:24 PM
Boat Types ? [email protected] General 1 September 19th 03 07:21 PM