Default Oh, boy, the FOX types are at it again!!!

On 7/31/2012 8:58 AM, John H. wrote:
WATOABH!

??

On 8/1/12 1:32 AM, thumper wrote:
On 7/31/2012 8:58 AM, John H. wrote:
WATOABH!

??

Herring works hard at trying to be clever, but he's no more successful
at it than he is at his golf game or playing guitar.

--
I'm a liberal because the militant fundamentalist ignorant
science-denying religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy of modern

On Wed, 01 Aug 2012 06:29:25 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

Herring works hard at trying to be clever, but he's no more successful
at it than he is at his golf game or playing guitar.

===

Please lead by example and write something clever for us.

In article om,
says...

On 7/31/2012 4:49 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article om,
says...

On 7/31/2012 2:53 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article om,
says...

On 7/31/2012 10:53 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article m,
says...

On 7/31/2012 8:13 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article om,
says...

On 7/30/2012 1:48 PM, iBoaterer wrote:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politic...rayvon-martin-
chain-email-yo-photos-of-rapper-game-not/1243178

Don't break up your links. Some of us aren't inclined to fix them.

Don't know how to copy and paste, huh? Figures.

Ahhh, but I do. Your links have seldom been proved worth the effort.

So, the link is all good science, but like most of the righties, you
just stick your head in the sand.

Go ahead and post the link. I promise I'll have a look at it.

I already did.

Sorry I missed it.

Look, up 18 lines.

Yawn! same old broken link.

Oh, I forgot, you're too stupid to copy and paste!

On 8/1/2012 8:09 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
[...]

See I can do it.

You're too stupid to post congruous links, even after you've been shown
how to do it.

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 22:32:02 -0700, thumper wrote:

On 7/31/2012 8:58 AM, John H. wrote:
WATOABH!

??

From my days on the farm:

Worthless as teats on a boar hog.

Describes 99% of the dribble of some posters.

On 8/1/12 5:14 PM, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 22:32:02 -0700, thumper wrote:

On 7/31/2012 8:58 AM, John H. wrote:
WATOABH!

??

From my days on the farm:

Worthless as teats on a boar hog.

Describes 99% of the dribble of some posters.

And 100 per cent of yours.

--
I'm a liberal because the militant fundamentalist ignorant
science-denying religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy of modern
Republican conservatism just doesn't work for me or my country.

The typical FOX news types. iBoaterer[_2_] General 0 April 13th 12 01:24 PM
Other wood types Kenton Letkeman Boat Building 3 March 20th 04 01:25 PM
coax types S/V Tranquility Electronics 6 January 26th 04 04:24 PM
Boat Types ? [email protected] General 1 September 19th 03 07:21 PM