Default Oh, boy, the FOX types are at it again!!!

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politic...rayvon-martin-
chain-email-yo-photos-of-rapper-game-not/1243178

On 7/30/2012 1:48 PM, iBoaterer wrote:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politic...rayvon-martin-
chain-email-yo-photos-of-rapper-game-not/1243178

Don't break up your links. Some of us aren't inclined to fix them.

"Meyer" wrote in message
eb.com...

On 7/30/2012 1:48 PM, iBoaterer wrote:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politic...rayvon-martin-
chain-email-yo-photos-of-rapper-game-not/1243178

Don't break up your links. Some of us aren't inclined to fix them.

I learned a little trick a while back. When using a long link
putting a before it and a after it will keep the link
together.

So, the broken link (above) should be entered as:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/politifact-on-trayvon-martin-chain-email-yo-photos-of-rapper-game-not/1243178

On 7/30/2012 6:01 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"Meyer" wrote in message
eb.com...

On 7/30/2012 1:48 PM, iBoaterer wrote:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politic...rayvon-martin-
chain-email-yo-photos-of-rapper-game-not/1243178

Don't break up your links. Some of us aren't inclined to fix them.

I learned a little trick a while back. When using a long link
putting a before it and a after it will keep the link together.

So, the broken link (above) should be entered as:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/politifact-on-trayvon-martin-chain-email-yo-photos-of-rapper-game-not/1243178

Are you soaking this in, Iboaterer?

In article om,
says...

On 7/30/2012 1:48 PM, iBoaterer wrote:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politic...rayvon-martin-
chain-email-yo-photos-of-rapper-game-not/1243178

Don't break up your links. Some of us aren't inclined to fix them.

Don't know how to copy and paste, huh? Figures.

In article om,
says...

On 7/30/2012 6:01 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"Meyer" wrote in message
eb.com...

On 7/30/2012 1:48 PM, iBoaterer wrote:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politic...rayvon-martin-
chain-email-yo-photos-of-rapper-game-not/1243178

Don't break up your links. Some of us aren't inclined to fix them.

I learned a little trick a while back. When using a long link
putting a before it and a after it will keep the link together.

So, the broken link (above) should be entered as:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/politifact-on-trayvon-martin-chain-email-yo-photos-of-rapper-game-not/1243178

Are you soaking this in, Iboaterer?

I don't need to, I've known how to copy and paste forever!

"iBoaterer" wrote in message

In article om,
says...

On 7/30/2012 6:01 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"Meyer" wrote in message
eb.com...

On 7/30/2012 1:48 PM, iBoaterer wrote:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politic...rayvon-martin-
chain-email-yo-photos-of-rapper-game-not/1243178

Don't break up your links. Some of us aren't inclined to fix them.

I learned a little trick a while back. When using a long link
putting a before it and a after it will keep the link
together.

So, the broken link (above) should be entered as:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/politifact-on-trayvon-martin-chain-email-yo-photos-of-rapper-game-not/1243178

Are you soaking this in, Iboaterer?

I don't need to, I've known how to copy and paste forever!

That's not simply "copy and paste". Quite often when you copy and
paste a long link
it will wrap around and the link will become broken as it was in the
original post.
Adding the and the before and after the long link will prevent
it from being
broken due to a wrap around. You could then have a link as big as a
paragraph and
it will remain unbroken and usable.

On 7/31/12 8:18 AM, Eisboch wrote:

"iBoaterer" wrote in message

In article om,
says...

On 7/30/2012 6:01 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"Meyer" wrote in message
eb.com...

[...]

Or you could just "tiny URL" it.

--
I'm a liberal because the militant fundamentalist ignorant
science-denying religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy of modern

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 08:18:46 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"iBoaterer" wrote in message

In article om,
says...

On 7/30/2012 6:01 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"Meyer" wrote in message
eb.com...

[...]

Please. Don't encourage him to post more links - unless they're about boats.

On 7/31/12 8:24 AM, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 08:18:46 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"iBoaterer" wrote in message

In article om,
says...

On 7/30/2012 6:01 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"Meyer" wrote in message
eb.com...

[...]

He seems to post as many "boats" links as you do...nearly none.

--
I'm a liberal because the militant fundamentalist ignorant
science-denying religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy of modern
Republican conservatism just doesn't work for me or my country.

The typical FOX news types. iBoaterer[_2_] General 0 April 13th 12 01:24 PM
Other wood types Kenton Letkeman Boat Building 3 March 20th 04 01:25 PM
coax types S/V Tranquility Electronics 6 January 26th 04 04:24 PM
Boat Types ? [email protected] General 1 September 19th 03 07:21 PM