X ` Man[_3_] X ` Man[_3_] is offline

Default Oh, boy, the FOX types are at it again!!!

On 7/31/12 11:13 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, July 31, 2012 9:58:41 AM UTC-4, John H wrote:

Not only that, but RV's have generally nicer furniture, a refrigerator, oven and cooktop, all your own stuff, grill, outdoor furniture, better food than most places (at least when we cook!), etc.

Whether an RV is nicer than a hotel room/suite sort of depends upon the
hotel room/suite, eh? One of our favorite places at the beach is a two
level suite, with a full kitchen, two full bathrooms, two bedrooms, big
living room, balcony, dining room, plasma tv. About $250 a night in
season.

--
I'm a liberal because the militant fundamentalist ignorant
science-denying religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy of modern