John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Oh, boy, the FOX types are at it again!!!

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 11:24:42 -0400, X ` Man wrote:

On 7/31/12 11:13 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, July 31, 2012 9:58:41 AM UTC-4, John H wrote:

Not only that, but RV's have generally nicer furniture, a refrigerator, oven and cooktop, all your own stuff, grill, outdoor furniture, better food than most places (at least when we cook!), etc.

Whether an RV is nicer than a hotel room/suite sort of depends upon the
hotel room/suite, eh? One of our favorite places at the beach is a two
level suite, with a full kitchen, two full bathrooms, two bedrooms, big
living room, balcony, dining room, plasma tv. About $250 a night in
season.

Obviously you've got me there! I've got only one bathroom and one bedroom. The living room is quite
big, with the slides out, and the dining area is quite sufficient for four people. And, the TV is an
LCD rather than a plasma. Damn, I'm losing out all over.

Oh, and there ain't no one else's bedbugs to contend with.

Do you and your lovely bride really need separate bathrooms and bedrooms?

WATOABH, huh?