X ` Man[_3_] X ` Man[_3_] is offline

Default Oh, boy, the FOX types are at it again!!!

On 7/31/12 11:07 AM, John H. wrote:

I'm wondering where he finds hotel rooms with a lot more room than my trailer!

Lots of places, but that's not the issue. In a hotel, you're not
dragging a huge box behind your truck, you're not transporting your
waste with you, there are tubs and shows with lots of hot water and
water pressure, there are room refrigerators, et cetera.

Hey, you travel your way...we'll travel our way.

I dump my waste at the campground, take a shower in my shower, have plenty of hot water for
showering, dishes, etc,, can cook what I desire with food from my refrigerator and freezer, have
plenty of water pressure, and so on.

You're again demonstrating your lack of knowledge of a subject. But, you got me to respond. You must
be feeling much happier now.

Taken any trips on your mythical trawler with the mythical diesels yet?

WATOABH!!

As I stated previously, you travel your way, we'll travel our way.
I've been in a fifth wheel camper similar to what you have. Spending
vacation time driving for a week or two to get to Alaska is simply not
something we'd enjoy.

And, as usual, I don't give a **** whether you respond.

--
I'm a liberal because the militant fundamentalist ignorant
science-denying religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy of modern