Tim Tim is offline

Default Man catches 881-pound tuna, seized by feds..

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...194650751.html

Not only did he get his fish confiscated, but will lose out on about
$400,000.00

All because it was caught in a net and not by a rod.

Tim Tim is offline

On Nov 24, 11:18*am, wrote:
On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 06:28:57 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...und-tuna-seize...

Not only did he get his fish confiscated, but will lose out on about
$400,000.00

All because it was caught in a net and not by a rod.

Too bad he didn't have a rod on the boat. Poke a hole in the fish's
mouth and spin a yarn. You might get on the cover of a fishing
magazine.
There are also the sponsorships, "I caught this fish on my Shakespeare
rod, with Trilene line *and my trusty Penn reel".

"See what you can do with a Pocket Fisherman?"

wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...194650751.html

Not only did he get his fish confiscated, but will lose out on about
$400,000.00

All because it was caught in a net and not by a rod.

Too bad he didn't have a rod on the boat. Poke a hole in the fish's
mouth and spin a yarn. You might get on the cover of a fishing
magazine.
There are also the sponsorships, "I caught this fish on my Shakespeare
rod, with Trilene line and my trusty Penn reel".

Rod? 881 pound tuna isn't coming in on a rod. Might tear off your arms
if your rod is strapped to them.

--
All successful people have one thing in common, if even for a moment
they think rationally.

wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...und-tuna-seize....

Not only did he get his fish confiscated, but will lose out on about
$400,000.00

All because it was caught in a net and not by a rod.

Too bad he didn't have a rod on the boat. Poke a hole in the fish's
mouth and spin a yarn. You might get on the cover of a fishing
magazine.
There are also the sponsorships, "I caught this fish on my Shakespeare
rod, with Trilene line *and my trusty Penn reel".

Rod? *881 pound tuna isn't coming in on a rod. *Might tear off your arms
if your rod is strapped to them.

Say what??
What kind of girliemen are you, out there in Alberta?
Lookie here..........
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...cord-tuna.html

wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...194650751.html

Not only did he get his fish confiscated, but will lose out on about
$400,000.00

All because it was caught in a net and not by a rod.

Too bad he didn't have a rod on the boat. Poke a hole in the fish's
mouth and spin a yarn. You might get on the cover of a fishing
magazine.
There are also the sponsorships, "I caught this fish on my Shakespeare
rod, with Trilene line and my trusty Penn reel".

Rod? 881 pound tuna isn't coming in on a rod. Might tear off your arms
if your rod is strapped to them.

Larger fish than that have been caught on rod and reel, drygulch boy.

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug

wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...und-tuna-seize...

Not only did he get his fish confiscated, but will lose out on about
$400,000.00

All because it was caught in a net and not by a rod.

Too bad he didn't have a rod on the boat. Poke a hole in the fish's
mouth and spin a yarn. You might get on the cover of a fishing
magazine.
There are also the sponsorships, "I caught this fish on my Shakespeare
rod, with Trilene line and my trusty Penn reel".

Rod? 881 pound tuna isn't coming in on a rod. Might tear off your arms
if your rod is strapped to them.

Say what??
What kind of girliemen are you, out there in Alberta?
Lookie here..........
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...cord-tuna.html

So did she use a winch with the rod firmly attached to the boat?
--
All successful people have one thing in common, if even for a moment
they think rationally.

In article 56d629db-a650-48f6-95b6-9ece2feee256
@o13g2000vbo.googlegroups.com, says...

wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...und-tuna-seize...

Not only did he get his fish confiscated, but will lose out on about
$400,000.00

All because it was caught in a net and not by a rod.

Too bad he didn't have a rod on the boat. Poke a hole in the fish's
mouth and spin a yarn. You might get on the cover of a fishing
magazine.
There are also the sponsorships, "I caught this fish on my Shakespeare
rod, with Trilene line *and my trusty Penn reel".

Rod? *881 pound tuna isn't coming in on a rod. *Might tear off your arms
if your rod is strapped to them.

Say what??
What kind of girliemen are you, out there in Alberta?
Lookie here..........
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...cord-tuna.html

That projecting about "girliemen" sure has some deep roots in your
brain. I wonder if it's because of your special relationship as Harry's
personal butt plug, or what, Suckling Don the Coward?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s.../28/ns-fisherw...

That projecting about "girliemen" sure has some deep roots in your
brain. I wonder if it's because of your special relationship as Harry's
personal butt plug, or what, Suckling Don the Coward?- Hide quoted text -

Beat it!
Men are discussing fishing here.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...194650751.html

Not only did he get his fish confiscated, but will lose out on about
$400,000.00

All because it was caught in a net and not by a rod.

Too bad he didn't have a rod on the boat. Poke a hole in the fish's
mouth and spin a yarn. You might get on the cover of a fishing
magazine.
There are also the sponsorships, "I caught this fish on my Shakespeare
rod, with Trilene line and my trusty Penn reel".

Rod? 881 pound tuna isn't coming in on a rod. Might tear off your arms
if your rod is strapped to them.

Hooked on the rod and net used to bring it into the boat. Get creative.

On 24/11/2011 5:12 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 11:39:57 -0700,
wrote:

Rod? 881 pound tuna isn't coming in on a rod. Might tear off your arms
if your rod is strapped to them.

Say what??
What kind of girliemen are you, out there in Alberta?
Lookie here..........
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...cord-tuna.html

So did she use a winch with the rod firmly attached to the boat?
--

Rent "Jaws". it will give you a hint of how it works.
They also chase the fish with the boat. Eventually the fish wears

BTW to get an idea how tough a fish is, one of the fishing shows
around here (Randy White?) had a little anecdote about this. They had
an arrogant SCUBA diver who was picking on the fishermen and the
challenge came out. The diver geared up and the fisherman tied a 6
pound test line to him on a light spinning rod. He went in the water
and started swimming away. The diver took the line out pretty fast for
a minute or so. Within 5 minutes he was exhausted up next to the boat.
You can fight a big fish for hours,

Must have been a hoot to reel these in, sore arms I bet. Took me 35
minutes to land a 30 lb King Salmon, and when we netted it and it fell
to the boat, the lure lipped hooked fell out. But perhaps it was
finesse, but my arms were shaking none the less.

Now for 881 lbs.... I can't imagine catching that on rod and line
without a team of people and a lot of time. And the boat better chase
it, 881 lbs of fish bolts, that line better spool.