North Star North Star is offline

Default Man catches 881-pound tuna, seized by feds..

On Nov 24, 3:06*pm, iBoaterer wrote:
In article 56d629db-a650-48f6-95b6-9ece2feee256
@o13g2000vbo.googlegroups.com, says...

On Nov 24, 2:29*pm, Canuck57 wrote:
On 24/11/2011 10:18 AM, wrote:

On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 06:28:57 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...und-tuna-seize...

Not only did he get his fish confiscated, but will lose out on about
$400,000.00

All because it was caught in a net and not by a rod.

Too bad he didn't have a rod on the boat. Poke a hole in the fish's
mouth and spin a yarn. You might get on the cover of a fishing
magazine.
There are also the sponsorships, "I caught this fish on my Shakespeare
rod, with Trilene line *and my trusty Penn reel".

Rod? *881 pound tuna isn't coming in on a rod. *Might tear off your arms
if your rod is strapped to them.

Say what??
What kind of girliemen are you, out there in Alberta?
Lookie here..........
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s.../28/ns-fisherw...

That projecting about "girliemen" sure has some deep roots in your
brain. I wonder if it's because of your special relationship as Harry's
personal butt plug, or what, Suckling Don the Coward?- Hide quoted text -

Beat it!
Men are discussing fishing here.