Joe

Default JFK's Sailboat seized by the Feds

Seems the current owner bought it with profits he made by selling pot.

Wonder what will happen to it now? Its a 22 footer he sold just before
enlisting in the US Navy.

Have to keep my eyes on the Govt auction sites.

Joe
gonefishiing

oh that ..........he's a liberal
nothing will happen
just ask ganz
gf.

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
Seems the current owner bought it with profits he made by selling pot.

Wonder what will happen to it now? Its a 22 footer he sold just before
enlisting in the US Navy.

Have to keep my eyes on the Govt auction sites.

Joe

Jonathan Ganz

In article , gonefishiing wrote:
oh that ..........he's gay
nothing will happen
just ask me
gf.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

gonefishiing

the comment had to do with liberals and how they seem to evade all aspects
of legal implications and consequences.
how did you manage to flip this to something about gays?
nah never mind......you just proved my point.

gf

Jonathan Ganz

In article , gonefishiing wrote:
the comment had to do with liberals and how they seem to evade all aspects
of legal implications and consequences.
how did you manage to flip this to something about gays?
nah never mind......you just proved my point.

Must have been one of the Republicans, since they're the real flip
floppers.

??? M.L. Browne General 0 May 17th 04 04:38 PM
WHY SAILBOATS ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN Sail Bum ASA 3 May 14th 04 04:36 PM
WHY SAILBOATS ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN Sail Bum General 0 May 14th 04 04:16 AM
Repost - this is so good it deserves to be read more than once Simple Simon ASA 12 October 20th 03 10:33 PM
A tough question for Jeff and Shen44 otnmbrd ASA 53 July 30th 03 06:14 PM