Default No overstuffed Grady, but catches tuna, anyway.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/23/sp...g.html?_r=1&em

Not from the SW Tom Turkey school of overdone feeeeeeshing.

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting

Guy catches missile... Wizard of Woodstock General 15 June 10th 09 04:38 PM
Knowing Right Bass Fishing Techniques Improves Catches [email protected] General 63 December 2nd 07 07:47 PM
Guy catches .50 BMG ricochet to the head Short Wave Sportfishing General 9 July 6th 07 05:03 AM
Trolling catches big fish Joe ASA 42 October 22nd 06 05:13 PM
( OT ) GOP Catches on Jim General 1 March 15th 04 01:13 PM