Tim Tim is offline

Default Man catches 881-pound tuna, seized by feds..

On Nov 24, 11:18*am, wrote:
On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 06:28:57 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...und-tuna-seize...

Not only did he get his fish confiscated, but will lose out on about
$400,000.00

All because it was caught in a net and not by a rod.

Too bad he didn't have a rod on the boat. Poke a hole in the fish's
mouth and spin a yarn. You might get on the cover of a fishing
magazine.
There are also the sponsorships, "I caught this fish on my Shakespeare
rod, with Trilene line *and my trusty Penn reel".

"See what you can do with a Pocket Fisherman?"