Default Charlie Cook Sees GOP Winning Big in 2012

On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 02:37:12 -0700, Canuck57
wrote:

On 20/11/2011 12:41 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 12:41:14 -0800 (PST), TopBassDog
wrote:

Pay attention Herr Krause; you too JIPS- I know the odds are against
it, but there remains hope that you both may learn something.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/was...ng-big-in-2012

gallup has obama beating any current GOP candidate

good luck with your delusions

Going to be good to see 0bama skid on his ass as he gets the boot.

Nope hope, no chance 0bama is history. Just hasn't finished racking up
the next 1.8 trillion in debt yet.

funny, bush's last budget was 1.2T in debt

but bush is

white

jps jps is offline

On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 08:59:42 -0500, X ` Man
wrote:

On 11/21/11 8:46 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 00:24:51 -0500,
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 22:31:43 -0500, wrote:

On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 17:02:02 -0500, wrote:

In ,
says...

you're the one betting on polls a year before the election. go back to
your security blanket.

Obama could be beat by any republican with a pulse. Too bad they
haven't found that one yet.

yeah. that's cuz aint no republican wiht a pulse

I really think the GOP wants Obama to win so it will be a democrat who
makes the cuts to SS and Medicare that we are going to have to do.

sorry sport. that's already on the table

what terrifies the GOP is raising taxes on the rich

the GOP has no problem destroying the middle class. but god forbid the
rich should pay an extra buck in taxes for all the damage they caused

Washington DC doesn't have a revenue problem, they have a spending
problem. Everyone is looking for the solution from on wrong side of the
ledger.

D'oh. Stop channeling the moronic GOP leaders in the house and senate.

Where was Bertie when we started bombing rocks in Afghanistan and
unseating Saddam? Bush had a spending problem called war. And, he
was the one who pushed through the medicare drug bill that put us even
further in debt.

Funny, didn't hear Bertie say a damned thing when all that spending
was goin' on.
jps jps is offline

wrote:

Pay attention Herr Krause; you too JIPS- I know the odds are against
it, but there remains hope that you both may learn something.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/was...ng-big-in-2012

We need to face it, we're a nation that claims to be fiscally
conservative, yet we never tire of goofy wars to name just one
bizarre contradiction. Then when we see the bill we look to elect
somebody new no matter what crazy claims he makes as long as he
doesn't mention our previous assinine decisons, or criticize us for
making them. The latest crazy claims are that the applicants can make
up for the 5 trillion cost of the middle east fiasco by cutting taxes
further and getting rid of the EPA, unions, etc. Who'd be dumb enough
to believe that except for maybe 51% of the voters? So Cook could be
right. God help us.

Well said.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect
Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the
common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of
Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this
Constitution for the United States of America.

wrote:

[...]

Bertie was shivering in a corner, hoping and praying he wouldn't get
called up and sent to a combat zone.