jps jps is offline

Default Charlie Cook Sees GOP Winning Big in 2012

On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 11:58:59 -0700, California Rocket Scientist
wrote:

On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 12:41:14 -0800 (PST), TopBassDog
wrote:

Pay attention Herr Krause; you too JIPS- I know the odds are against
it, but there remains hope that you both may learn something.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/was...ng-big-in-2012

We need to face it, we're a nation that claims to be fiscally
conservative, yet we never tire of goofy wars to name just one
bizarre contradiction. Then when we see the bill we look to elect
somebody new no matter what crazy claims he makes as long as he
doesn't mention our previous assinine decisons, or criticize us for
making them. The latest crazy claims are that the applicants can make
up for the 5 trillion cost of the middle east fiasco by cutting taxes
further and getting rid of the EPA, unions, etc. Who'd be dumb enough
to believe that except for maybe 51% of the voters? So Cook could be
right. God help us.

Well said.