jps jps is offline

Default Charlie Cook Sees GOP Winning Big in 2012

On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 08:59:42 -0500, X ` Man
wrote:

On 11/21/11 8:46 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 00:24:51 -0500,
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 22:31:43 -0500, wrote:

On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 17:02:02 -0500, wrote:

In ,
says...

you're the one betting on polls a year before the election. go back to
your security blanket.

Obama could be beat by any republican with a pulse. Too bad they
haven't found that one yet.

yeah. that's cuz aint no republican wiht a pulse

I really think the GOP wants Obama to win so it will be a democrat who
makes the cuts to SS and Medicare that we are going to have to do.

sorry sport. that's already on the table

what terrifies the GOP is raising taxes on the rich

the GOP has no problem destroying the middle class. but god forbid the
rich should pay an extra buck in taxes for all the damage they caused

Washington DC doesn't have a revenue problem, they have a spending
problem. Everyone is looking for the solution from on wrong side of the
ledger.

D'oh. Stop channeling the moronic GOP leaders in the house and senate.

Where was Bertie when we started bombing rocks in Afghanistan and
unseating Saddam? Bush had a spending problem called war. And, he
was the one who pushed through the medicare drug bill that put us even
further in debt.

Funny, didn't hear Bertie say a damned thing when all that spending
was goin' on.