bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default Charlie Cook Sees GOP Winning Big in 2012

On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 08:46:54 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 00:24:51 -0500, wrote:

the GOP has no problem destroying the middle class. but god forbid the
rich should pay an extra buck in taxes for all the damage they caused

Washington DC doesn't have a revenue problem, they have a spending
problem. Everyone is looking for the solution from on wrong side of the
ledger.

notice the right wing bull**** cliches...like a truckload of manure

they DO have a revenue problem because taxes are at an all time low

how we doing? taht make the country stronger??

and we keep cutting taxes on the RICH. and the middle class pays ALL
the bills