Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Living longer? Not in US

On 28/06/2011 7:58 AM, Harryk wrote:

Living longer? Not in US
By Derrick Z. Jackson
Globe Columnist / June 28, 2011

Funny how we talk about health and all the nuts talk about food.

What about debt-slavery stress? Stress is the #1 killer but we spend so
little time on it. Stress works differently too, some people ear to
relieve stress.

A "In Debt We Trsut!" nation is going to get a lot of society stress.
See Greece.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

Ah! The days are getting longer.... Tim General 5 January 6th 11 02:25 AM
Message no longer available John H[_8_] General 0 January 24th 09 01:01 AM
No longer a sailor OzOne ASA 5 May 30th 08 09:14 AM
Longer skeg R.Smyth General 4 July 18th 04 09:56 PM
No Longer a Beginner! EdGordonRN ASA 129 May 24th 04 02:55 AM