Default Living longer? Not in US

In article ,
says...

On 7/5/11 9:45 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On Tue, 5 Jul 2011 08:14:33 -0400, wrote:

In articleSrqdncjybOD_ho_TnZ2dnUVZ_qGdnZ2d@earthlink .com, naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

On 7/4/11 3:30 PM, John H wrote:
On Mon, 04 Jul 2011 13:15:59 -0400, wrote:

On 7/4/11 12:34 PM, Tim wrote:
On Jul 4, 11:01 am, wrote:
On 7/4/11 11:53 AM, Tim wrote:

On Jul 4, 8:25 am, wrote:
On 7/4/11 9:08 AM, John H wrote:

On Sun, 03 Jul 2011 18:09:11 -0400, wrote:

On 7/3/2011 5:46 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/3/11 5:45 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 3 Jul 2011 13:30:17 -0700 (PDT), John
wrote:

On Jul 3, 1:17 pm, wrote:
On Sun, 3 Jul 2011 05:27:38 -0700 (PDT), John
wrote:

On Jul 2, 9:37 am, Wayne wrote:
On Sat, 2 Jul 2011 04:07:00 -0700 (PDT), TopBassDog

wrote:
On Jul 2, 1:31 am, wrote:
On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 14:13:35 -0400, Wayne B

wrote:
On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 09:58:12 -0400,
wrote:

No one doubts we have some of the most advanced medical
technologies,
research, and facilities. But if you measure systems by life
expectancy,
the United States, at 37th in the world for both men and
women, is not
even close to having the best.

If you leave out the 20 to 30% of the US population with unhealthy
lifestyles (drugs, alcohol, violence, etc.), the numbers look
quite
different. Yes I know, it's really not fair to leave out all of
those
democrats, but it is what it is.

So, if someone lives in a bad neighborhood, is a law-abiding
citizen,
but is a victim of gun violence, it's that's person's fault? Or, if
all they can afford to buy is cheap food from the local, poorly
stocked store, it's their fault. Basically, that's what you're
saying.

No D'Plume. It is all YOUR fault. YOUR fault for allowing the armed
person to prey on the law-abiding citizen due to economic strife or
what ever else you can blame on society to put the person into a
league of criminal activity due to desperate circumstances.

It is also YOUR fault that people can't control their poor eating
habits due to you not setting up education and health food services
for them. Not counting inviting them into your home and cooking for
them.

Poor D'Plume. You are a toad in society. You are not, and will
not do
enough for the poor, helpless, and needy..

Trying to engage Ms. D'Parrot in an intelligent and reasoned
debate is
an excercise in futility. Her mind is firmly made up and is not about
to be easily confused by the facts. That said, store owners in poor
neighborhoods, like store owners everywhere, know their customers and
stock what sells. If people are buying vegetables and dairy products,
they'll stock vegetables and dairy products. If people are buying
Hostess Twinkies and malt liquor, they'll stock that instead. It is a
tribute to our wonderfully enlightened policies that people can
actually use government food stamps to buy junk food, and it sells
very well.

Wayne. Please stop calling Deplume 'D'Parrot'. Yes, I know, she
strongly resembles, with her behavior, a dimwitted African grey. But,
that is no excuse to participate in name-calling.

(There, deplume, does that make you happy?)

Well, there we are. Proof positive that you're a hypocritical liar.
You've proved your a racist in other posts, but I was wondering how
long it would take to demonstrate your low-brow lying. You're really
working hard to move to the top of the idiot list, but Knuckles is
still king of the hill.

Well, I guess that didn't make you happy. At least it didn't hurt your
name calling. I suppose you're practicing right now.

(Note the correct usage of 'your' and 'you're'. You're starting to
sound like Loogy. He fixed his problem though.)

As I said, you're a liar. You've proved it over and over. Feel free to
correct everyone's typos if it makes you feel more a man.

Herring gave up his manhood when he participated in the murder of a
million innocent SE Asians during his term in uniform.

You went from boy to pussy when you made your life choices. You can't
take that back and do it over. Having to live your life as a sniveling
coward and suffering the ridicule is your reward. Enjoy

Harry persists in comparing me to John Kerry. Only I didn't lie about my service. And, Kerry was
Harry's hero.

Nice try at deflection, herring. My response was about you and your
participation in the war against the Vietnamese. If you were there, you
helped kill a million innocent Asians.

Sow as my 20 yr old cousin, yeah the baby butchering sob. But they got
back at him and that's why his name is on "The Wall" Paybacks are a
bugger.

You think the innocent non-combatant Asians had a hand in that? I wasn't
discussing the North Vietnam forces or the Viet Cong; I was talking
about the million non-combatant Asians who died as a result of the
moronic war we waged against Viet Nam.

I'm sure you are aware of the mid and late 20th century history of Viet
Nam and how it was **** upon by western powers and Japan. We had no
business waging our war against those people.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

I didn't say we did, but it's detestable to criticize those who
responded to their call of duty.

I really don't care what you say, anyone involved in Viet Nam in any
fashion is lower than dog ****, and is personally responsible for
killing over a million innocent people.

Including your hero, John Kerry?

A little hypocritical, Harry. Wouldn't you say?

Actually, you don't deserve a response, but I couldn't bypass your hypocrisy.

And once again you are responding to an ID spoofer.

Who cares if we respond to a spoofer. If it looks like a coward, posts
like a coward and hides behind lies like a coward it must be Harry
Krause.

So Harry's responsible for all the right wing spoofers???

Sure.

Um, you have not been here long enough to know any better, but yes, odds
are, Harry Krause is spoofing both the left and the right. History would
actually suggest he is playing both sides in many of these
"arguments"...

I'm not spoofing anybody, ****-for-brains. This is just another of your
delusional fantasies about me. Since the posts of the ID spoofers read
at the same third grade level as most of your posts and those of your
reach-around buddy loogy, it is far more likely that you two are doing
the spoofing.

Nope, you are the only one who has openly talked about all your work
stations and spoofing. You are the only one who has been caught spoofing
several times.. Like last month when you forgot to change your name and
spoofed as Paul... It's a fact, you will do anything to destroy this
group, you always have....

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

On 7/6/11 8:03 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

[...]

D'oh. I don't spoof the IDs of other posters here, ****-for-brains. But
you and your buddies do. You've admitted it. Is it possible you don't
know what the term "ID spoofing" means? It means signing on and posting
using the "handle" of another actual poster here.

I've never "ID spoofed" Paul.

This group *is* destroyed. You and your mindless right-wing buddies are
the cause. Most of you don't boat and have no interest in boating. Your
interest these days is in a third-rate kiddie motorbike racing team.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

On 7/6/2011 8:20 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/6/11 8:03 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

[...]

I'm interested in boats, boaters, and boating but, with not much
discussion about that going on, we are forced to engage in the sort of
discussion you seem to favor. Example: **** off Asshat. You moron. You
lower than whale-**** coward, racist, **** for brains hypocrite.

Since you bring nothing of interest and everything detrimental to this
group, you are hereby banished to the stinky, slimy, maggot and roach
infested "Bozo Bin". Bon Voyage.

On Wed, 06 Jul 2011 09:27:01 -0400, Jay wrote:

On 7/6/2011 8:20 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/6/11 8:03 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

[...]

Good move. Ditto.

On 7/6/11 11:31 AM, John H wrote:
On Wed, 06 Jul 2011 09:27:01 -0400, wrote:

On 7/6/2011 8:20 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/6/11 8:03 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

[...]

I'm *sure* that you and flajim will bring rec.boats back to life as a
boating discussion newsgroup, just as I am sure that I will win the
megamillion lotto, even though I haven't bought a ticket.

"Jay" has sent me several emails using his flajim email address. In one
of the emails, he denies being flajim, even though his email address is
the same as flajim's. Go figure.

I think "Jay" is still ****ed because I denied him access to my little
google discussion group.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

On 7/6/11 11:31 AM, John H wrote:
On Wed, 06 Jul 2011 09:27:01 -0400, wrote:

On 7/6/2011 8:20 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/6/11 8:03 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

Harry, once again, NO ONE is ****ed because of your google group. Many
here are ****ed that you and Don don't go there.

On 7/6/2011 11:43 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/6/11 11:31 AM, John H wrote:
On Wed, 06 Jul 2011 09:27:01 -0400, wrote:

On 7/6/2011 8:20 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/6/11 8:03 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

[...]

As everyone knows, with the possible exception of you, that inserting a
"fake" email address in the header is just a matter of a few keystrokes.

On 7/6/11 11:31 AM, John H wrote:
On Wed, 06 Jul 2011 09:27:01 -0400, wrote:

On 7/6/2011 8:20 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/6/11 8:03 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,

says...

[...]

Harry has this need, called narcissism, to be noticed. His google group
is dead, therefore, he and Don are posting here, the place they claim to
despise!

Ah! The days are getting longer.... Tim General 5 January 6th 11 03:25 AM
Message no longer available John H[_8_] General 0 January 24th 09 02:01 AM
No longer a sailor OzOne ASA 5 May 30th 08 09:14 AM
Longer skeg R.Smyth General 4 July 18th 04 09:56 PM
No Longer a Beginner! EdGordonRN ASA 129 May 24th 04 02:55 AM