Default Message no longer available

When I came back from golfing, I downloaded the message headers from Cox.
There were about 180 since this morning, the last time I looked. Of the
180, about 30 gave me a [Sorry. This message is no longer available.].

So, I went to Easynews and downloaded the headers. There, every message was
still available. Strange.

Of course, not every message was worth reading, but that's another story.
--
John H

* They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.*

No longer a sailor OzOne ASA 5 May 30th 08 09:14 AM
Longer skeg R.Smyth General 4 July 18th 04 09:56 PM
No Longer a Beginner! EdGordonRN ASA 129 May 24th 04 02:55 AM