Default Living longer? Not in US

On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 21:27:19 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 28/06/2011 6:20 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 14:13:35 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 09:58:12 -0400,
wrote:

No one doubts we have some of the most advanced medical technologies,
research, and facilities. But if you measure systems by life expectancy,
the United States, at 37th in the world for both men and women, is not
even close to having the best.

If you leave out the 20 to 30% of the US population with unhealthy
lifestyles (drugs, alcohol, violence, etc.), the numbers look quite
different. Yes I know, it's really not fair to leave out all of those
democrats, but it is what it is.

\\

sorry sport. the south aint democratic\

For once, for the most part your right.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_states_and_blue_states

But if you look closely there is a pattern. More union, more up your
ass government, more dysfunctional the non-government economy, more
state taxes, more likely it is a fleabagger state.

we have no unions in the US. only well run, rich countries have unions

On 6/28/11 10:14 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 28/06/2011 7:58 AM, Harryk wrote:

Living longer? Not in US
By Derrick Z. Jackson
Globe Columnist / June 28, 2011

Funny how we talk about health and all the nuts talk about food.

What about debt-slavery stress? Stress is the #1 killer but we spend so
little time on it. Stress works differently too, some people ear to
relieve stress.

A "In Debt We Trsut!" nation is going to get a lot of society stress.
See Greece.

Let's see...

You don't know anything about economics...
You don't know anything about history...
You think Egypt under Mubarak was a democracy...
You support the dictator of Libya...
You don't know the meanings of common words, so you misuse them...
You don't know anything about public health, but you use your prejudices
to rationalize it...

Basically, you've replaced Scott Ingersoll as the most prolific fool
posting here.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

On 6/29/11 9:01 AM, iBoat v2.0 wrote:
In ,
says...

[...]

In other words, you couldn't debate his post so you insult and call
names, doing exactly what you banned over at your new google group. What
a piece of low life trash.

Oohhh...the loogy offal has changed his handle again. How exciting.

I know *this* is a concept you don't have the brain power to comprehend,
loogy offal, but the positions in most of Canuck's posts aren't worth
debating. They're not based upon fact, science, or reality, and are
usually nothing more than manifestations of his blind adherence to
racism and teabaggerism. He proves every single day he doesn't
understand the real world, so what would be the point in "debating" the
merit of his positions with him.

And now, down you go with your new handle into the bozo septic tank. Bye
bye.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

[...]

Now I'm "loogy"?? You ARE stupid! Why don't you take that insulting ****
back to your own group, asshat?

wrote:

No one doubts we have some of the most advanced medical technologies,
research, and facilities. But if you measure systems by life expectancy,
the United States, at 37th in the world for both men and women, is not
even close to having the best.

If you leave out the 20 to 30% of the US population with unhealthy
lifestyles (drugs, alcohol, violence, etc.), the numbers look quite
different. Yes I know, it's really not fair to leave out all of those
democrats, but it is what it is.

Now see...there you go riling up the pack. For shame, for shame.

But, your statement's most definitely correct. If you took out the illegal aliens, you'd help our
statistics also.

Taking out a few thousand of the monthly shootings in our Democratic run cities would *greatly* help
our statistics.

Notice he didn't respond? The truth hurts.

On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 14:13:35 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 09:58:12 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

No one doubts we have some of the most advanced medical technologies,
research, and facilities. But if you measure systems by life expectancy,
the United States, at 37th in the world for both men and women, is not
even close to having the best.

If you leave out the 20 to 30% of the US population with unhealthy
lifestyles (drugs, alcohol, violence, etc.), the numbers look quite
different. Yes I know, it's really not fair to leave out all of those
democrats, but it is what it is.

So, if someone lives in a bad neighborhood, is a law-abiding citizen,
but is a victim of gun violence, it's that's person's fault? Or, if
all they can afford to buy is cheap food from the local, poorly
stocked store, it's their fault. Basically, that's what you're saying.

wrote:

No one doubts we have some of the most advanced medical technologies,
research, and facilities. But if you measure systems by life expectancy,
the United States, at 37th in the world for both men and women, is not
even close to having the best.

If you leave out the 20 to 30% of the US population with unhealthy
lifestyles (drugs, alcohol, violence, etc.), the numbers look quite
different. *Yes I know, it's really not fair to leave out all of those
democrats, but it is what it is.

So, if someone lives in a bad neighborhood, is a law-abiding citizen,
but is a victim of gun violence, it's that's person's fault? Or, if
all they can afford to buy is cheap food from the local, poorly
stocked store, it's their fault. Basically, that's what you're saying.

No D'Plume. It is all YOUR fault. YOUR fault for allowing the armed
person to prey on the law-abiding citizen due to economic strife or
what ever else you can blame on society to put the person into a
league of criminal activity due to desperate circumstances.

It is also YOUR fault that people can't control their poor eating
habits due to you not setting up education and health food services
for them. Not counting inviting them into your home and cooking for
them.

Poor D'Plume. You are a toad in society. You are not, and will not do
enough for the poor, helpless, and needy..

*wrote:

If you leave out the 20 to 30% of the US population with unhealthy
lifestyles (drugs, alcohol, violence, etc.), the numbers look quite
different. *Yes I know, it's really not fair to leave out all of those
democrats, but it is what it is.

So, if someone lives in a bad neighborhood, is a law-abiding citizen,
but is a victim of gun violence, it's that's person's fault? Or, if
all they can afford to buy is cheap food from the local, poorly
stocked store, it's their fault. Basically, that's what you're saying.

Read it again you dumb cluck.

D'Plume can read?

Ah! The days are getting longer.... Tim General 5 January 6th 11 03:25 AM
Message no longer available John H[_8_] General 0 January 24th 09 02:01 AM
No longer a sailor OzOne ASA 5 May 30th 08 09:14 AM
Longer skeg R.Smyth General 4 July 18th 04 09:56 PM
No Longer a Beginner! EdGordonRN ASA 129 May 24th 04 02:55 AM