Default Time for a change...

On Jun 16, 1:04*pm, Harryk wrote:
On 6/16/11 1:00 PM, Canuck57 wrote:

On 16/06/2011 7:23 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

Well, we need to do a group ignore again.. We just lost another years
long poster this morning, wrote me and let me know they are gone until
the group no longer belongs to Harry... We have to ignore the guy and
his sock puppets, that is the only way...

All you have to do is refuse to answer any post with name calling or
nonsense accusations about us or the GOP, Wall St., and any other boogie
man the left uses as a crutch and we will be golden... The three trolls
will be silenced...

Harryk should move to Vancouver, lots ot delinquents to keep him happy.

Vancouver is a beautiful city with a wonderfully diverse population. I
doubt you could get a job there emptying trash.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Granville Street wasn't too good looking this morning! Hockey asswipe/
hoodlums at their worst !!

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

In article 718b145f-7733-4f91-8a79-3d5815f5b534
@r20g2000yqd.googlegroups.com,
says...

On Jun 16, 9:23*am, I_am_Tosk wrote:
Well, we need to do a group ignore again.. We just lost another years
long poster this morning, wrote me and let me know they are gone until
the group no longer belongs to Harry... We have to ignore the guy and
his sock puppets, that is the only way...

All you have to do is refuse to answer any post with name calling or
nonsense accusations about us or the GOP, Wall St., and any other boogie
man the left uses as a crutch and we will be golden... The three trolls
will be silenced...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

The three trolls will be silenced...

You mean LG, Canuck, and Herring?

No, I mean Harry, Don, and Plum....

Don and Harry are too stupid to understand that they are the problem.
Notice if you will everyone here gets along until those two rejects
start their ****.

They know damn well they are the problem.. they also count on you and a
couple others answering each and every post they make. The one I heard
from last night suggested that you are also Harry, just keeping the fire
going.. I am starting to wonder, really.... Just ignore the ****er, and
don too... Wayne has it right, make them the sound of one hand
clapping. Harry will get crazy, but we have done it before and it
worked...

On 16/06/2011 11:04 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/16/11 1:00 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 16/06/2011 7:23 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

Well, we need to do a group ignore again.. We just lost another years
long poster this morning, wrote me and let me know they are gone until
the group no longer belongs to Harry... We have to ignore the guy and
his sock puppets, that is the only way...

All you have to do is refuse to answer any post with name calling or
nonsense accusations about us or the GOP, Wall St., and any other boogie
man the left uses as a crutch and we will be golden... The three trolls
will be silenced...

Harryk should move to Vancouver, lots ot delinquents to keep him happy.

Vancouver is a beautiful city with a wonderfully diverse population. I
doubt you could get a job there emptying trash.

I leave that to you. Did you apply and get rejected? Bet you can't
move there, even CBSA would turn a fleabagger like you around.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

On 16/06/2011 11:16 AM, *e#c wrote:
On Jun 16, 1:04 pm, wrote:
[...]

Social media is turning in the delinquents as I write. Tons of videos
and picks uploaded. One idiot caught with his face and body, very clear
photo, lighting up a police cruiser. He is so screwed.

Bet his parents are with their lawyers right now. One pic, his criminal
record gets an sure entry. There were 3 photos, one posted he

http://communities.canada.com/vancou...p/default.aspx

Hate to be this perps acquaintance right now. Might as well wait on the
front steps as not to find the weed in the house.

Hey Daddy, I need money to get out of jail... LMAO.

Darwin fleabaggers.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

On 16/06/2011 1:17 PM, iBoat wrote:
In , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

On 6/16/11 1:00 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 16/06/2011 7:23 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

Well, we need to do a group ignore again.. We just lost another years
long poster this morning, wrote me and let me know they are gone until
the group no longer belongs to Harry... We have to ignore the guy and
his sock puppets, that is the only way...

All you have to do is refuse to answer any post with name calling or
nonsense accusations about us or the GOP, Wall St., and any other boogie
man the left uses as a crutch and we will be golden... The three trolls
will be silenced...

Harryk should move to Vancouver, lots ot delinquents to keep him happy.

Vancouver is a beautiful city with a wonderfully diverse population. I
doubt you could get a job there emptying trash.

It's a crime hole.

Agreed. Last time I was through east Vancouver I was really worried
about punching the tires with needles all over the road. Some local
acquaintances told us it was a day off for the unionized needle cleanup
detail. Also got a key mark on the hood, apparently the rage at the
Surrey Ferry and docks is to key out of province cars, knowing they are
not likely to stick around and prosecute.

The Island is no better. Was going to buy a property there but decided
not to as too many hidden signs or delinquency.

Basically a liberal justice system is demonstration on how it does not
work well. Should just import canes from Taiwan and issue big huge
fines. Beat some sense into the delinquents. Or make jail cells so
cheap yu can't afford to let them out for 5 years and a dose of reality.

You can't instill moral decency, but you can put the fear into them to
behave. Works for all of Asia where caning has been used for many a
millennium. Highly efficient and low repeat offender rates.

Obama would probably support the riotors if the country was Egypt, Libya
or Syria. Take the riot destruction of the Cario museums. I could
blame cops for shooting back the looters. They are destroying national
treasures.

Harryk wrote:
On 6/16/11 9:23 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

Well, we need to do a group ignore again.. We just lost another years
long poster this morning, wrote me and let me know they are gone until
the group no longer belongs to Harry... We have to ignore the guy and
his sock puppets, that is the only way...

All you have to do is refuse to answer any post with name calling or
nonsense accusations about us or the GOP, Wall St., and any other boogie
man the left uses as a crutch and we will be golden... The three trolls
will be silenced...

You poor, pathetic piece of dung...

This group doesn't belong to me and never has. These days, I'm among
those regulars here who posts the least. If my ID appears a lot, it is
because you or one of your equally moronic friends is engaging in ID
spoofing.

I doubt any "years long poster" who is an actual boater wrote you
about anything to do with me. This is just more of your pathetic
bull****.

The following line in your post is the most telling:

"...nonsense accusations about us or the GOP, Wall St., and any other
boogie man the left uses as a crutch and we will be golden..."

Golden, indeed.

Been tenting lately?

You are a liar and a douche bag.

North Star wrote:
On Jun 16, 11:57 am, wrote:

On Jun 16, 9:23 am, wrote:

Well, we need to do a group ignore again.. We just lost another years
long poster this morning, wrote me and let me know they are gone until
the group no longer belongs to Harry... We have to ignore the guy and
his sock puppets, that is the only way...

All you have to do is refuse to answer any post with name calling or
nonsense accusations about us or the GOP, Wall St., and any other boogie
man the left uses as a crutch and we will be golden... The three trolls
will be silenced...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

The three trolls will be silenced...

You mean LG, Canuck, and Herring?

Wow.. now that would be "golden"!

Like slammer's teeth, dummy? They are more yellow than golden.