L G[_35_] L G[_35_] is offline

Default Time for a change...

Harryk wrote:
On 6/16/11 9:23 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

Well, we need to do a group ignore again.. We just lost another years
long poster this morning, wrote me and let me know they are gone until
the group no longer belongs to Harry... We have to ignore the guy and
his sock puppets, that is the only way...

All you have to do is refuse to answer any post with name calling or
nonsense accusations about us or the GOP, Wall St., and any other boogie
man the left uses as a crutch and we will be golden... The three trolls
will be silenced...

You poor, pathetic piece of dung...

This group doesn't belong to me and never has. These days, I'm among
those regulars here who posts the least. If my ID appears a lot, it is
because you or one of your equally moronic friends is engaging in ID
spoofing.

I doubt any "years long poster" who is an actual boater wrote you
about anything to do with me. This is just more of your pathetic
bull****.

The following line in your post is the most telling:

"...nonsense accusations about us or the GOP, Wall St., and any other
boogie man the left uses as a crutch and we will be golden..."

Golden, indeed.

Been tenting lately?

You are a liar and a douche bag.