Default Time for a change...

On 6/17/2011 6:31 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/16/11 9:54 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articleB5ydneMD1aD1C2fQnZ2dnUVZ_vydnZ2d@giganews. com,
says...

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In article718b145f-7733-4f91-8a79-3d5815f5b534
@r20g2000yqd.googlegroups.com,
says...

On Jun 16, 9:23 am, wrote:

Well, we need to do a group ignore again.. We just lost another years
long poster this morning, wrote me and let me know they are gone
until
the group no longer belongs to Harry... We have to ignore the guy and
his sock puppets, that is the only way...

All you have to do is refuse to answer any post with name calling or
nonsense accusations about us or the GOP, Wall St., and any other
boogie
man the left uses as a crutch and we will be golden... The three
trolls
will be silenced...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

The three trolls will be silenced...

You mean LG, Canuck, and Herring?

No, I mean Harry, Don, and Plum....

You forgot jps and blind Bob.

Yeah, but if we can ignore them all, it would be great... back to
boats...

Back to boats? You? You don't discuss boats, little turd.

You don't have the where with all to discuss boats. Turn the key and go.
That's the extent of your boating knowledge. Do you still refer to
fenders as bumpers? Your trip reports are as dull as flat paint. If you
could write you would probably spice them up a bit. And the name
calling. What's with that? It's not the mark of an educated man.

On Jun 17, 7:31*am, Harryk wrote:
On 6/16/11 9:54 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

In articleB5ydneMD1aD1C2fQnZ2dnUVZ_vydn...@giganews. com,
says...

On Jun 16, 9:23 am, * wrote:

[...]

Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing- Hide quoted text -

Snotty doesn't have a boat to discuss. Maybe if he sold that excess
hair he could finance one.
Or, failing that he could ask Terri for a bigger allowance.

On Jun 16, 9:23 am, wrote:

[...]

calling. What's with that? It's not the mark of an educated man.- Hide quoted text -

Some might argue that it's quite descriptive and visual. Lacking a
picture, Harry seems to have a pretty good way of presenting the
dopers, spoofers etc in an accurate light.

On Jun 16, 9:23 am, wrote:

[...]

Speak clear english and you will get a response.

On Jun 16, 9:23 am, wrote:

[...]

"Jay," his latest user name here, is just ****ed because I wouldn't let
him into the little discussion group. He didn't meet the minimal
membership requirements. :)

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

In article 37905127-c227-4d5b-9576-fbe2c63d639e@
16g2000yqy.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jun 16, 9:23 am, * wrote:

[...]

Take your insulting bull**** back to Harry's group. Oh, and his boat is
as big as yours dip****.

In article 5dadac5e-28a3-4798-a309-
,
says...

On Jun 16, 9:23 am, wrote:

[...]

If you don't have a picture, how do you know that he's accurate,
dip****? Now go back over to Harry's lovely group and stay there.

In article ,
says...

On Jun 16, 9:23 am, wrote:

[...]

Why would anyone want to be there when apparently even you and Don don't
go there. You're here all of the time.