Default It is once again time for a change

This boat of ours is not a fishing boat. Nice runabout but too much
upholstery and not enough open cockpit area for fishing.

And as my wife is now turned onto fishing (she caught at least 40 of the 73
perch yesterday) I have a plan...............to move to a 23 foot walk
around with a small cuddy.

A friend of mine has a 22' Grady White SeaFarer..........I really like that
boat. I have also seen a 23' Pro-line WA that I like.

Anchoring and moving about on the boat will also be easier, especially for
her.

I now have all winter to start selling her on the idea!

What are some dependable brands in the walk around market?

JimH wrote:
This boat of ours is not a fishing boat. Nice runabout but too much
upholstery and not enough open cockpit area for fishing.

And as my wife is now turned onto fishing (she caught at least 40 of the 73
perch yesterday) I have a plan...............to move to a 23 foot walk
around with a small cuddy.

A friend of mine has a 22' Grady White SeaFarer..........I really like that
boat. I have also seen a 23' Pro-line WA that I like.

Anchoring and moving about on the boat will also be easier, especially for
her.

I now have all winter to start selling her on the idea!

What are some dependable brands in the walk around market?

Here's something you might not otherwise think to consider:

http://www.twinvee.net/Default.aspx?tabid=75

Although the freeboard appears a bit short for my particular
preference.

Another good but unusual choice might be:

http://www.glacierbaycats.com/lineup_2260cr.html

Since you don't need overnight amenities, the Glacier Bay does provide
the one thing you (and more especially your wife) would want in a
cuddy- in a fully enclosed compartment for privacy.

JimH wrote:
Thanks.

You're welcome.

Here's a link to a pretty good video of the Glacier Bay. Gives you a
better sense of being aboard the boat than still photos would. Glacier
Bay is built right here in the Seattle area (Monroe). Send me an email
if you actually get serious about a new Glacier Bay and I'll see if I
can get you a VIP introduction to your local dealer. Can't hurt. :-)

http://www.boattest.com/oem/specific...15&from_gi=yes

As far as the Twin Vee goes, check out Cory Gracey's account of his
fishing trip to Ucluelet in the latest issue of a particular magazine.
(I believe you have a copy and will know which publication I'm
referring to). Crossing the Strait of Juan de Fuca in 40-knot winds
while his father in law took a nap in the cabin! Pretty impressive- but
he wasn't in a walk-around model.

JimH wrote:
[...]

Oct. 2, 2005 JimH wrote:

No, I won't get over it. Chuck was not man enough to offer an apology
after
he lied about me. It is something I will always remember

Also on Oct 2 2005 JmH wrote:

As suspected. You cannot offer a sincere apology. You are not a man
Chuck
Gould

You have been the one attacking me and lying about me.

I still await your apology for your whopper of a lie about me.

Also on Oct 2 2005 JmH wrote:

As suspected. You cannot offer a sincere apology. You are not a man
Chuck
Gould

You have been the one attacking me and lying about me.

I still await your apology for your whopper of a lie about me.

Bass,
You and JimH should just filter each other, you both are guilty of
cluttering up the NG with the exact same statements over and over again.
It appears you enjoy the fights just as much as he does.

Great, then keep it to yourself and shut the **** up about it otherwise.

Bill Kearney wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
It is something I will always remember

Great, then keep it to yourself and shut the **** up about it otherwise.

No.
And that was quite a childish post!

Bill Kearney wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message

It is something I will always remember

Great, then keep it to yourself and shut the **** up about it otherwise.

Other posters are trying to calm this feud down.
Why are you playing the idiot and throwing gas on the simmering fire?
The original combatants eventually get bored as long as numnuts like
yourself keep to yourself. (I realize that's not much in the way of
company to be stuck with)