Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Time to change the group name

I went away in disgust several months ago, because there was precious
little here having to do with boats. I just popped in to see if anything
had changed, and it has. It's gotten worse, much worse. I instructed my
newsreader to download the latest 500 headers, and I see maybe three
threads that have anything to do with boats. Just about all I can see is
Bush-bashing, Obama-bashing, gay-bashing, and
everything-else-but-boat-bashing.

It is time to change the name of this group. The current name is
entirely misleading. I think rec.politics would work nicely, if it isn't
already taken. Maybe rec.curmudgeons or rec.loudmouths would be even
better.

You guys need lives - fast.

TJ