I_am_Tosk I_am_Tosk is offline

Default Time for a change...

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

In article 718b145f-7733-4f91-8a79-3d5815f5b534
@r20g2000yqd.googlegroups.com,
says...

On Jun 16, 9:23*am, I_am_Tosk wrote:
Well, we need to do a group ignore again.. We just lost another years
long poster this morning, wrote me and let me know they are gone until
the group no longer belongs to Harry... We have to ignore the guy and
his sock puppets, that is the only way...

All you have to do is refuse to answer any post with name calling or
nonsense accusations about us or the GOP, Wall St., and any other boogie
man the left uses as a crutch and we will be golden... The three trolls
will be silenced...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

The three trolls will be silenced...

You mean LG, Canuck, and Herring?

No, I mean Harry, Don, and Plum....

Don and Harry are too stupid to understand that they are the problem.
Notice if you will everyone here gets along until those two rejects
start their ****.

They know damn well they are the problem.. they also count on you and a
couple others answering each and every post they make. The one I heard
from last night suggested that you are also Harry, just keeping the fire
going.. I am starting to wonder, really.... Just ignore the ****er, and
don too... Wayne has it right, make them the sound of one hand
clapping. Harry will get crazy, but we have done it before and it
worked...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!