Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Buying a generator

I need to buy a small generator so i can run one power tool at a time
to rebuild my cabin in Wyoming. This means I need less than 2000
watts.
The higher cost models include Honda at over $800, Yamaha at about the
same and Honeywell at about $650 .
The cheaper models are less than $200 but are made in China.
I expect to rarely use this generator and it would never be needed for
emergency purposes.
The Honeywell at $650 is almost reasonable. The cheap Chinese
So, should I follow my own advice and not buy chinese because when
chinese goods break it always costs more money than the diff in
purchase price? Or, should I buy Chinese and gamble that it will work
long enough to be useful.?

Generator Frank General 5 September 21st 04 04:18 PM
Onan Generator General 7 May 11th 04 12:49 AM
portable generator [email protected] Electronics 11 April 23rd 04 05:30 PM
Portable generator [email protected] General 5 April 19th 04 05:47 AM
help on Onan generator [email protected] Cruising 0 November 17th 03 01:49 PM