Default help on Onan generator

I've picked up a lot of good info reading this group , and now am in need of hopefully some info
from someone here. I have an older Onan generator Model 3MTK-1R-1G that i'm in need of wiring
diagram and sevvice manual. Onan has been no help as they keep referring me to the local
distributer where all you get is voice mail and never a return call. Generator Service Company was
able to let me know that it was made in May of 1963. The unit turns over by using the start switch
but I'm not getting voltage to the coils , so no spark at the plugs. If anyone has books on this
that they would like to Sell, give away , or copy, I'd be thankfull .. Take care and good boating
Rick

Onan Generator General 7 May 11th 04 12:49 AM
help on Onan generator [email protected] General 3 November 21st 03 03:35 PM
Onan MDJE parts f/s on ebay saltwater-taffy Cruising 0 November 7th 03 11:47 PM
safe to run generator without engine room fans running? Ed Cruising 1 September 5th 03 01:57 PM