Default A thousand dollars for food per month? WOW!!

Note the fine print: "Giant Gas Rewards points will expire 30 days from date of issuance." So, all
Harry has to do is spend $1000 at Giant in 30 days, and within the same 30 days he can save $1 per
gallon on gas.

So, where's the issue? Surely no one is doubting that Harry and his lovely (in his words) bride
spend $1000 on food in 30 days!

How it works:

For every dollar you spend at Giant, you earn a point on your card. Earn 100 points, save 10¢/gallon
on gas. The more you shop, the more you save - you can redeem up to $2.20/gallon in a single fill
up.
Points Savings
100 10¢/gallon
200 20¢/gallon
300 30¢/gallon
....up to $2.20/gallon!

So, in order to get a $1.00 per gallon discount, you must spend $1000 to earn 1000 points.

Points are valid for 30 days.

Terms and Conditions

Fuel savings are limited to 35 gallons of fuel per vehicle per purchase, or limits placed on your
payment card by your financial institution, which may be lower. Total discount cannot exceed price
per gallon. Limit of 2,200 points may be redeemed with any fill up. Earned points are available for
redemption within 24 hours. Offers available at Giant or participating Shell locations. Giant
Rewards points earned at participating Giant locations only. Giant Gas Rewards not available in
Charlottesville, North Carolina. Only purchases made with your Giant card are eligible. Net purchase
excludes alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, pharmacy items, gift cards, milk, Metro passes and
any other purchase prohibited by law. Giant Gas Rewards points will expire 30 days from date of
issuance. Your date of purchase is day 1. Giant Rewards points available at the time of a gasoline
transaction will be redeemed. Visit your participating Giant stores for program details. Offer may
be modified or discontinued at any time without notice. Not valid where prohibited by law. All
trademarks are property of their respective owners.

John H wrote:
Note the fine print: "Giant Gas Rewards points will expire 30 days from date of issuance." So, all
Harry has to do is spend $1000 at Giant in 30 days, and within the same 30 days he can save $1 per
gallon on gas.

So, in order to get a $1.00 per gallon discount, you must spend $1000 to earn 1000 points.

Gee, what a math whiz...

Just to add to the fun:

Every week, I spend the following at Giant on our indoor pets:

Petfood $ 30
Clean Litter $ 52

That's $82 a week x 4 weeks = $328. That's 328 of 1000 points.

On May 9, 1:56*pm, Harryk wrote:
John H wrote:
Note the fine print: "Giant Gas Rewards points will expire 30 days from date of issuance." So, all
Harry has to do is spend $1000 at Giant in 30 days, and within the same 30 days he can save $1 per
gallon on gas.

So, in order to get a $1.00 per gallon discount, you must spend $1000 to earn 1000 points.

Gee, what a math whiz...

Just to add to the fun:

Every week, I spend the following at Giant on our indoor pets:

Petfood * * * * *$ 30
Clean Litter * * $ 52

That's $82 a week x 4 weeks = $328. That's 328 of 1000 points.

Maybe Herring should buy the $1000.00 worth of food, and drop it off
to the nearest Mission, to feed the less-fortunate.

In article ,
says...

Wayne B wrote:
On Mon, 09 May 2011 11:54:28 -0700,
wrote:

On Mon, 09 May 2011 14:48:00 -0400,
wrote:

On Mon, 09 May 2011 13:56:55 -0400,
wrote:

John H wrote:
Note the fine print: "Giant Gas Rewards points will expire 30 days from date of issuance." So, all
Harry has to do is spend $1000 at Giant in 30 days, and within the same 30 days he can save $1 per
gallon on gas.

So, in order to get a $1.00 per gallon discount, you must spend $1000 to earn 1000 points.
Gee, what a math whiz...

Just to add to the fun:

Every week, I spend the following at Giant on our indoor pets:

Petfood $ 30
Clean Litter $ 52

That's $82 a week x 4 weeks = $328. That's 328 of 1000 points.

How many cats do you have?
I'm guessing he has two? I spend about 1/2 that on food. I buy the
litter in bulk and it lasts forever.

Harry takes in strays when he's not busy being clever and articulate.
Nothing but the best for Harry's widdle puddy tats.

That's right, w'hine. We take in stray kitties and give them a decent
home, food, health care and affection. We also help human families who
are going through hard times.

I know *that* isn't the conservatrasher way to which your types adhere.

ahhhh haaaaa now you are going to continue with the "feeding the
homeless and poor little kitties" lie.. Even after John shot your whole
story right in the ass. Nobody believes anything you say here,
especially when it comes to charity...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

wrote:

On Mon, 09 May 2011 14:48:00 -0400,
wrote:

On Mon, 09 May 2011 13:56:55 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

John H wrote:
Note the fine print: "Giant Gas Rewards points will expire 30 days from date of issuance." So, all
Harry has to do is spend $1000 at Giant in 30 days, and within the same 30 days he can save $1 per
gallon on gas.

So, in order to get a $1.00 per gallon discount, you must spend $1000 to earn 1000 points.

Gee, what a math whiz...

Just to add to the fun:

Every week, I spend the following at Giant on our indoor pets:

Petfood $ 30
Clean Litter $ 52

That's $82 a week x 4 weeks = $328. That's 328 of 1000 points.

How many cats do you have?

I'm guessing he has two? I spend about 1/2 that on food. I buy the
litter in bulk and it lasts forever.

Harry takes in strays when he's not busy being clever and articulate.
Nothing but the best for Harry's widdle puddy tats.

Either that or he's got a house full of spraying ****ing cats. Remember,
he thinks it's quite a good thing to feed wild animals human food. He
should talk to a vet.

Nope, he was making the whole story up. He didn't google enough to know
that half the **** he was claiming wasn't included in the discount rate.
It was another Lobsta' boat...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!