Default A thousand dollars for food per month? WOW!!

In article ,
says...

True North wrote:

"L G" wrote in message

Harryk wrote:
True North wrote:

"L G" wrote in message

True North wrote:

"Hairy Kraut" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

True North wrote:

"Hairy Kraut" wrote in message

In article ,
princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"BAR" wrote in message
. ..

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 10 May 2011 14:18:35 -0400,
wrote:

Over on home.repair there is a recurring story about Towser the
Wonder
cat who killed thousands of mice but the thing you have to take
away
from the story is that there was never any shortage of mice for
Towser
to kill.

There have been studies that show that the average outdoor house
cat
will kill several thousand birds over its lifetime. They are
natural
born, instinctive hunter/killers.

Our freaking cat just watched the mice in the house walk around.
Lazy
******* couldn't be bothered to do his job indoors.

********************

You got mice in your house??
How nice!

I'm sure you do, too, especially in all that garbage strewn about.

**************

Garbage?? I don't have any Kevins in this area!
Dumb...

And he thought is was clever!

******

Compared to you and the other dopers, a good bowel movement would be
considered "clever".
Really dumb.

**********

........and speaking of 'bowel movements'..

Absolutely...and it's time for him to change his handle again.

Other than the fact that you are a narcissist, why do you encourage this
stupid behavior and trash others for posting real responses?

***************

The only thing real about you is the pain & suffering you put Margaret
through when you show up for work as a counterman in her contractor
supply company.

WTF? You've been on this rant for over a year. Did you call her,
pussy? I'd love to hear the response. Her number is (902) 454-7104.

He's a coward and won't do it.

"L G" wrote in message

True North wrote:

"L G" wrote in message

Harryk wrote:
True North wrote:

True North wrote:

"Hairy Kraut" wrote in message

In article ,
princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

. ..

wrote:

[...]

huh?

Your website says... (954) 971-5663

Here.. look for yourself...
http://www.elitecontractorsupply.com/

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"L G" wrote in message

True North wrote:

"L G" wrote in message

Harryk wrote:
True North wrote:

True North wrote:

"Hairy Kraut" wrote in message

In article ,
princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

. ..

wrote:

[...]

How friggin' dumb are you Don?

True North wrote:

"L G" wrote in message

True North wrote:

"L G" wrote in message

Harryk wrote:
True North wrote:

True North wrote:

"Hairy Kraut" wrote in message

In article ,
princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

. ..

wrote:

[...]

It's not my website, dummy. Call it.

Hairy Kraut wrote:
In , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"L G" wrote in message

True North wrote:

"L G" wrote in message

Harryk wrote:

True North wrote:

"L G" wrote in message

True North wrote:

"Hairy Kraut" wrote in message

In article9NGdnSPw2rZPhlbQnZ2dnUVZ_rudnZ2d@giganews. com,
says...

True North wrote:

"Hairy Kraut" wrote in message

In ,

princecraft51

@gmail.com says...

"BAR" wrote in message
. ..

In ,

wrote:

[...]

Unfortunately, dumb people don't KNOW they're dumb.

In article ,
says...

True North wrote:

"L G" wrote in message

True North wrote:

"L G" wrote in message

Harryk wrote:
True North wrote:

True North wrote:

"Hairy Kraut" wrote in message

In article ,
princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

. ..

wrote:

[...]

I think I'll call the other number and talk to the woman of the house.
Well, I mean the wife.

"L G" wrote in message

True North wrote:

"L G" wrote in message

True North wrote:

"L G" wrote in message

Harryk wrote:
True North wrote:

True North wrote:

"Hairy Kraut" wrote in message

In article ,
princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

. ..

wrote:

[...]

*************

I stand corrected... it does belong to Margaret... you're only the
counterboy

True North wrote:

"L G" wrote in message

True North wrote:

"L G" wrote in message

True North wrote:

"L G" wrote in message

Harryk wrote:
True North wrote:

True North wrote:

"Hairy Kraut" wrote in message

In article ,
princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

. ..

wrote:

[...]

Quit trying so hard to be clever and make the call. Report back with
your results.

In article ,
says...

True North wrote:

[...]