Default Picture worth a thousand pages....

....says it all, doesn't it?

http://tinyurl.com/n76nrt
--

John H

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government
results from too much government."

Thomas Jefferson

Guzzistimo wrote:
...says it all, doesn't it?

http://tinyurl.com/n76nrt
--

John H

No, I think it's pretty stupid, and more so if anyone believes all of
the lies being propagated about the plan

"Guzzistimo" wrote in message
...says it all, doesn't it?

http://tinyurl.com/n76nrt
--

John H

If I was your age, I'd go pick out my own casket before the govt does it for
you.
Oh yeah...you get a freebee at Arlington, don't you?
Man...you'll suck that teat dry before they throw the last shovelfull over
you!

Don White wrote:
"Guzzistimo" wrote in message
...says it all, doesn't it?

http://tinyurl.com/n76nrt
--

John H

If I was your age, I'd go pick out my own casket before the govt does it for
you.
Oh yeah...you get a freebee at Arlington, don't you?
Man...you'll suck that teat dry before they throw the last shovelfull over
you!

Now there is a charity we can all support...purchasing a cheap casket
for herring...

On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 16:06:39 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"Guzzistimo" wrote in message
.. .
...says it all, doesn't it?

http://tinyurl.com/n76nrt
--

John H

If I was your age, I'd go pick out my own casket before the govt does it for
you.
Oh yeah...you get a freebee at Arlington, don't you?
Man...you'll suck that teat dry before they throw the last shovelfull over
you!

Nope, I don't get a free casket at Arlington. Who told you that?

Donnie, some folks are thinking that you're not just pretending to be
stupid. When you make posts like that, it's hard for me to fight the
charges that you're just stupid.
--

John H

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government
results from too much government."

Thomas Jefferson

NotNow wrote:
Guzzistimo wrote:
...says it all, doesn't it?

http://tinyurl.com/n76nrt
--

John H

No, I think it's pretty stupid, and more so if anyone believes all of
the lies being propagated about the plan

http://www1.va.gov/pugetsound/docs/ylyc.pdf

Pay special attention to page 21.

BAR wrote:
NotNow wrote:
Guzzistimo wrote:
...says it all, doesn't it?

http://tinyurl.com/n76nrt
--

John H

No, I think it's pretty stupid, and more so if anyone believes all of
the lies being propagated about the plan

http://www1.va.gov/pugetsound/docs/ylyc.pdf

Pay special attention to page 21.

Well, since you, herring and the idiot loogy checked off the boxes
saying "life not worth living..." get with it...and report to the
soylent green facility.

wrote:

"Guzzistimo" wrote in message
...says it all, doesn't it?

http://tinyurl.com/n76nrt
--

John H

If I was your age, I'd go pick out my own casket before the govt does it for
you.
Oh yeah...you get a freebee at Arlington, don't you?
Man...you'll suck that teat dry before they throw the last shovelfull over
you!

Nope, I don't get a free casket at Arlington. Who told you that?

Donnie, some folks are thinking that you're not just pretending to be
stupid. When you make posts like that, it's hard for me to fight the
charges that you're just stupid.

John, gets a free hole in the ground at Arlington. Casket and headstone
are his estate's responsibility. And, the headstone has to be in place
within 30 to 45 days.

On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 19:52:16 -0400, BAR wrote:

NotNow wrote:
Guzzistimo wrote:
...says it all, doesn't it?

http://tinyurl.com/n76nrt
--

John H

No, I think it's pretty stupid, and more so if anyone believes all of
the lies being propagated about the plan

http://www1.va.gov/pugetsound/docs/ylyc.pdf

Pay special attention to page 21.

Nowhere on that page did it ask if it was important to shoot your age
before you die. Some important stuff missing there.

BTW, tee time at Quantico, 7:30am tomorrow.
--
John H

"If you think healthcare is expensive now, wait until it's free!"
--Anonymous

wrote:

"Guzzistimo" wrote in message
...says it all, doesn't it?

http://tinyurl.com/n76nrt
--

John H

If I was your age, I'd go pick out my own casket before the govt does
it for you.
Oh yeah...you get a freebee at Arlington, don't you?
Man...you'll suck that teat dry before they throw the last shovelfull
over you!

Nope, I don't get a free casket at Arlington. Who told you that?

Donnie, some folks are thinking that you're not just pretending to be
stupid. When you make posts like that, it's hard for me to fight the
charges that you're just stupid.

John, gets a free hole in the ground at Arlington. Casket and headstone
are his estate's responsibility. And, the headstone has to be in place
within 30 to 45 days.

Well, we could all chip in for herring's casket and headstone and order
it now.

Already got the epitaph:

http://tinyurl.com/kwzmk3