Default $1.87 per gallon...

That's what gas prices were the day Barak Obama took the Whitehouse.
Pelosi promised the "first" thing she would address would be gas prices.

They have done nothing but shift a bunch of food into dollars for
Chicago ethanol speculators and refiners, this of course will be a
disaster...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

I_am_Tosk wrote:
That's what gas prices were the day Barak Obama took the Whitehouse.
Pelosi promised the "first" thing she would address would be gas prices.

They have done nothing but shift a bunch of food into dollars for
Chicago ethanol speculators and refiners, this of course will be a
disaster...

What a simple-minded little troll you are. Fuel prices are determined by
speculators who depend upon fear-mongering. You're one of the
"fear-mongered" masses.

What's your problem? Is the kiddie motorbike racing season in jeopardy?

On Apr 19, 7:23*am, Harryk wrote:
I_am_Tosk wrote:
That's what gas prices were the day Barak Obama took the Whitehouse.
Pelosi promised the "first" thing she would address would be gas prices..

They have done nothing but shift a bunch of food into dollars for
Chicago ethanol speculators and refiners, this of course will be a
disaster...

What a simple-minded little troll you are. Fuel prices are determined by
speculators who depend upon fear-mongering. You're one of the
"fear-mongered" masses.

What's your problem? Is the kiddie motorbike racing season in jeopardy?

Herr Krause. It looks like the leftist administration is doing a great
job in helping to take care of Bush's oil buddies. Yes, Bush was
being blamed for taking care of his cronies and forcing crude oil to
rise over $100.00 USD per barrel.

It looks like the Obama administration is making sure the same cronies
are being well fed. Or is it still Bush's fault?

On 19/04/2011 6:15 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

That's what gas prices were the day Barak Obama took the Whitehouse.
Pelosi promised the "first" thing she would address would be gas prices.

They have done nothing but shift a bunch of food into dollars for
Chicago ethanol speculators and refiners, this of course will be a
disaster...

Too many people listen to Obama's lips move. Fact is higher prices mean
more tax income for governments, there is no incentive for government to
keep prices low. But I am sure Obama will pay it lip service.

I see the USD fell again...relative to the CAD.

I wonder what people expect now that since Obama took office you also
produce less oil. And more new valueless inflationary fiat money as no
one is lending Washington DC money.
--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

In article 8d6f1cae-d6cd-4441-bd3f-6c9d6f853fd4
@v11g2000prb.googlegroups.com, says...

On Apr 19, 7:23*am, Harryk wrote:
I_am_Tosk wrote:
[...]

Nope, Obama is bought and paid for. And what if our season is being hurt
because of prices. Only an elitist asshole like Krause would be happy
the whole country is hurting so much. Guess the fat pedophile already
has his...

On Apr 19, 7:23 am, wrote:
I_am_Tosk wrote:
[...]

What makes you think (ha!), little dip****, that I am "happy" that "the
whole country is hurting so much."? Is this another of your bizarre
fantasies, the one the voices in your head tell you?

Oh, and as far as your pedophilia nonsense, I think you are projecting.
You're the one who spends time in a tent with an underaged girl. I
don't. It wouldn't surprise me to learn you are a sex-starved child
abuser. I mean, what sort of adult woman would mess around sexually with
a short, dirty, failure like you?

If your kiddie motorbike season is being hurt because of gasoline
prices, you could always channel that energy and what bucks you have
into activities that would make your kids smarter and more successful in
school. You know, so they don't have to get a job in a warehouse.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On Apr 19, 7:23 am, wrote:
I_am_Tosk wrote:
[...]

That's about as far as I (or anybody) got on your post... I already know
what you have been told to say, you are too dumb to have a thought of
your own anyway...

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articleKvCdnQb7ePWSAzDQnZ2dnUVZ_uqdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
On Apr 19, 7:23 am, wrote:
I_am_Tosk wrote:
[...]

Show us your teahadist-birther membership card...the one with the
misspellings.

On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 08:23:07 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

I_am_Tosk wrote:
That's what gas prices were the day Barak Obama took the Whitehouse.
Pelosi promised the "first" thing she would address would be gas prices.

They have done nothing but shift a bunch of food into dollars for
Chicago ethanol speculators and refiners, this of course will be a
disaster...

What a simple-minded little troll you are. Fuel prices are determined by
speculators who depend upon fear-mongering. You're one of the
"fear-mongered" masses.

What's your problem? Is the kiddie motorbike racing season in jeopardy?

When GWB took office we were mostly at peace, we had pretty much full
employment, and a surplus.

Of course Newt put out a contract on America and got booted out of his
job and the House when Clinton called his bluff.

$2.96 a gallon [email protected] General 0 April 23rd 06 04:18 AM
$2.96 a gallon JimH General 6 April 22nd 06 02:29 PM
$2.96 a gallon Calif Bill General 7 April 22nd 06 02:09 PM
$2.96 a gallon RCE General 4 April 22nd 06 02:40 AM
$2.96 a gallon JimH General 0 April 21st 06 10:21 PM