[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default $1.87 per gallon...

On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 08:23:07 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

I_am_Tosk wrote:
That's what gas prices were the day Barak Obama took the Whitehouse.
Pelosi promised the "first" thing she would address would be gas prices.

They have done nothing but shift a bunch of food into dollars for
Chicago ethanol speculators and refiners, this of course will be a
disaster...

What a simple-minded little troll you are. Fuel prices are determined by
speculators who depend upon fear-mongering. You're one of the
"fear-mongered" masses.

What's your problem? Is the kiddie motorbike racing season in jeopardy?

When GWB took office we were mostly at peace, we had pretty much full
employment, and a surplus.

Of course Newt put out a contract on America and got booted out of his
job and the House when Clinton called his bluff.