Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default $1.87 per gallon...

On 19/04/2011 6:15 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

That's what gas prices were the day Barak Obama took the Whitehouse.
Pelosi promised the "first" thing she would address would be gas prices.

They have done nothing but shift a bunch of food into dollars for
Chicago ethanol speculators and refiners, this of course will be a
disaster...

Too many people listen to Obama's lips move. Fact is higher prices mean
more tax income for governments, there is no incentive for government to
keep prices low. But I am sure Obama will pay it lip service.

I see the USD fell again...relative to the CAD.

I wonder what people expect now that since Obama took office you also
produce less oil. And more new valueless inflationary fiat money as no
one is lending Washington DC money.
--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.