Harryk Harryk is offline

Default $1.87 per gallon...

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articleKvCdnQb7ePWSAzDQnZ2dnUVZ_uqdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:
In article8d6f1cae-d6cd-4441-bd3f-6c9d6f853fd4
@v11g2000prb.googlegroups.com, says...
On Apr 19, 7:23 am, wrote:
I_am_Tosk wrote:
That's what gas prices were the day Barak Obama took the Whitehouse.
Pelosi promised the "first" thing she would address would be gas prices.
They have done nothing but shift a bunch of food into dollars for
Chicago ethanol speculators and refiners, this of course will be a
disaster...
What a simple-minded little troll you are. Fuel prices are determined by
speculators who depend upon fear-mongering. You're one of the
"fear-mongered" masses.

What's your problem? Is the kiddie motorbike racing season in jeopardy?
Herr Krause. It looks like the leftist administration is doing a great
job in helping to take care of Bush's oil buddies. Yes, Bush was
being blamed for taking care of his cronies and forcing crude oil to
rise over $100.00 USD per barrel.

It looks like the Obama administration is making sure the same cronies
are being well fed. Or is it still Bush's fault?
Nope, Obama is bought and paid for. And what if our season is being hurt
because of prices. Only an elitist asshole like Krause would be happy
the whole country is hurting so much. Guess the fat pedophile already
has his...

What makes you think (ha!), little dip****,

That's about as far as I (or anybody) got on your post... I already know
what you have been told to say, you are too dumb to have a thought of
your own anyway...

Show us your teahadist-birther membership card...the one with the
misspellings.