Default $1.87 per gallon...

On 4/19/2011 8:23 AM, Harryk wrote:
I_am_Tosk wrote:
That's what gas prices were the day Barak Obama took the Whitehouse.
Pelosi promised the "first" thing she would address would be gas prices.

They have done nothing but shift a bunch of food into dollars for
Chicago ethanol speculators and refiners, this of course will be a
disaster...

What a simple-minded little troll you are. Fuel prices are determined by
speculators who depend upon fear-mongering. You're one of the
"fear-mongered" masses.

"Found a credit card receipt for "regular grade" gasoline I bought in
June, 2001.

$1.349 a gallon at an Exxon station in Alexandria, Virginia.

I paid $2.09 yesterday for regular at Exxon.
That's what...about a 55% increase in three years, or about 18% a year
since Bush assumed office.

Thanks, Dubya."

-- Harry Krause, rec.boats, May 22 2004, 7:25 am

So I guess the moral of the story is that HK is also a "simple-minded
little troll", and part "of the "fear-mongered" masses."

I_am_Tosk wrote:
[...]

Understanding what you read is not your forté, eh?

I never said that Bush was responsible for the increase. I just pointed
out that "regular grade" gasoline prices went up when Bush was in office.

Under the current administration they've gone up only 30% in three
years, or about 10% a year since he assumed office.

Thanks, Obama

I_am_Tosk wrote:
[...]

Herr Krause. According to much of your past expose' all, not some;
but ALL of life's inconveniences are Bush's fault.

On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 19:47:49 -0400, Gene
wrote:

Let me make a suggestion... in 2012, be less concerned with birth
certificates.... and more concerned with what it takes to be a real
leader....

If we can find a real leader willing to run and have his name dragged
through the dirt.

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 08:15:23 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

That's what gas prices were the day Barak Obama took the Whitehouse.
Pelosi promised the "first" thing she would address would be gas prices.

They have done nothing but shift a bunch of food into dollars for
Chicago ethanol speculators and refiners, this of course will be a
disaster...

OK... I'll bite.... Bush had a gas price low of $1.20 per gallon, but
under HIS administration we had gas topping $4.50 per gallon. That
was, however, accepted, since his father and cronies were in the oil
business....

Gas dropped to a low of $1.60 prior to Obama's tenure, because they
thought he had balls. When it became apparent he didn't, fuel prices
skyrocketed......

Let me make a suggestion... in 2012, be less concerned with birth
certificates.... and more concerned with what it takes to be a real
leader....

It was just as bad when bush let the gas get up, but we never had gas
topping $4.50 a gallon, at least in real life.. And I live in CT, where
our prices are just about at where Cal is.. Now if Cal got up there and
you want to cite that as a national average, that's another lobsta'
boat...

Besides, I was talking about this ethanol hoax (always a hoax with the
dems, y2k, global taxing, now ethanol), they are putting the money in
the pockets of the refiners (big oil just like Bush did) and dismantling
our oil and food processing industries... For a few bucks..

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

I_am_Tosk wrote:
That's what gas prices were the day Barak Obama took the Whitehouse.
Pelosi promised the "first" thing she would address would be gas prices.

They have done nothing but shift a bunch of food into dollars for
Chicago ethanol speculators and refiners, this of course will be a
disaster...

What a simple-minded little troll you are. Fuel prices are determined by
speculators who depend upon fear-mongering. You're one of the
"fear-mongered" masses.

What's your problem? Is the kiddie motorbike racing season in jeopardy?

The Saudi's have come out and said that the market is over supplied. The
price should drop. The questions is will it?

BAR wrote:
In articlejYWdneirypkx4zDQnZ2dnUVZ_rGdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:
That's what gas prices were the day Barak Obama took the Whitehouse.
Pelosi promised the "first" thing she would address would be gas prices.

They have done nothing but shift a bunch of food into dollars for
Chicago ethanol speculators and refiners, this of course will be a
disaster...

What a simple-minded little troll you are. Fuel prices are determined by
speculators who depend upon fear-mongering. You're one of the
"fear-mongered" masses.

What's your problem? Is the kiddie motorbike racing season in jeopardy?

The Saudi's have come out and said that the market is over supplied. The
price should drop. The questions is will it?

The market, which is for all intents and purposes, unregulated, is
controlled by speculators, not by supply and demand. We. of course, let
the speculators do this, instead of standing up to them and forcing
changes in the way that part of the petrol business is run.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

I_am_Tosk wrote:
[...]

What is your plan to enforce changes in an international commodities
market?

How is the US a net purchaser of oil going to change the oil market?

BAR wrote:
In articleobudnXJyJOFaWjPQnZ2dnUVZ_j2dnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...
I_am_Tosk wrote:
[...]

If you are interested, there are plenty of articles available on how and
why the European common market partners are discussing commodity
regulation. They are struggling with it, especially the French, but more
commodity regulation is in the cards.

The era of "free markets" is ending, Bertie. All "free markets" have
done for the last few generations is make the rich richer and the middle
class and poor poorer. Unsustainable. Sorry.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

I_am_Tosk wrote:
[...]

So, inother words.. you just said it, you have not basis or solution....

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

$2.96 a gallon [email protected] General 0 April 23rd 06 04:18 AM
$2.96 a gallon JimH General 6 April 22nd 06 02:29 PM
$2.96 a gallon Calif Bill General 7 April 22nd 06 02:09 PM
$2.96 a gallon RCE General 4 April 22nd 06 02:40 AM
$2.96 a gallon JimH General 0 April 21st 06 10:21 PM