I_am_Tosk I_am_Tosk is offline

Default $1.87 per gallon...

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 08:15:23 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

That's what gas prices were the day Barak Obama took the Whitehouse.
Pelosi promised the "first" thing she would address would be gas prices.

They have done nothing but shift a bunch of food into dollars for
Chicago ethanol speculators and refiners, this of course will be a
disaster...

OK... I'll bite.... Bush had a gas price low of $1.20 per gallon, but
under HIS administration we had gas topping $4.50 per gallon. That
was, however, accepted, since his father and cronies were in the oil
business....

Gas dropped to a low of $1.60 prior to Obama's tenure, because they
thought he had balls. When it became apparent he didn't, fuel prices
skyrocketed......

Let me make a suggestion... in 2012, be less concerned with birth
certificates.... and more concerned with what it takes to be a real
leader....

It was just as bad when bush let the gas get up, but we never had gas
topping $4.50 a gallon, at least in real life.. And I live in CT, where
our prices are just about at where Cal is.. Now if Cal got up there and
you want to cite that as a national average, that's another lobsta'
boat...

Besides, I was talking about this ethanol hoax (always a hoax with the
dems, y2k, global taxing, now ethanol), they are putting the money in
the pockets of the refiners (big oil just like Bush did) and dismantling
our oil and food processing industries... For a few bucks..

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!