Default Biden to impeach Obama

Joe Biden was quoted as saying:

"Ladies and gentlemen, I drafted an outline of what I think the
Constitutional limits [garbled] have on the President with the War
Clause. I went to five leading scholars, Constitutional scholars, and
they drafted a treatise for me that is being distributed to every
Senator. And I want to make it clear, and I値l make it clear to the
President: that if he takes this nation to war , without Congressional
approval, I will make it my business to impeach him."

Uh, wait a minute, that was 2007.

On 23/03/2011 8:27 AM, Frogwatch wrote:
Joe Biden was quoted as saying:

"Ladies and gentlemen, I drafted an outline of what I think the
Constitutional limits [garbled] have on the President with the War
Clause. I went to five leading scholars, Constitutional scholars, and
they drafted a treatise for me that is being distributed to every
Senator. And I want to make it clear, and I値l make it clear to the
President: that if he takes this nation to war , without Congressional
approval, I will make it my business to impeach him."

Uh, wait a minute, that was 2007.

Nobody has the guts to impeach THE Obama. No one wants their name
associated with the fall of the American DC Corrpution empire.

All Obama wans is for the debt to be Obamacised.

On 23/03/2011 8:47 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In article41220ba6-6602-41ad-8843-a79b6ae47cef@
34g2000pru.googlegroups.com, says...

Joe Biden was quoted as saying:

"Ladies and gentlemen, I drafted an outline of what I think the
Constitutional limits [garbled] have on the President with the War
Clause. I went to five leading scholars, Constitutional scholars, and
they drafted a treatise for me that is being distributed to every
Senator. And I want to make it clear, and I?ll make it clear to the
President: that if he takes this nation to war , without Congressional
approval, I will make it my business to impeach him."

Uh, wait a minute, that was 2007.

I really think Obama is finished in 2012. The absolute lack of any
leadership along with the blatant corruption is not going to get by the
moderates this time around.

Depends. Much of social-liberla corruption depends on managing the herd
against themselves. Say government steels $10,000 in taxes, then gives
them back $50 then they think he is god. That is how it works in
Canada. Almost everyone can get a rebate check from the government, it
sells big fat obease and corrupt government. What people fail to do is
see he big picture and begin to see myopic like, and support the very
corruption that enslaves them.

Most people today lack the rationality skills, mentally lazy to see
this. Thus freedoms dwindle. Economic freedom for many is now a thing
of the past. Just good litle Omamanite sheeples. Promise the stupid
what they want and get elected, the gullability is amazing.

Sad, but how many today could pass this test? An 1895 8th grade test:

8th Grade Final Exam: Salina , Kansas - 1895

Grammar (Time, one hour)
1. Give nine rules for the use of capital letters
2. Name the parts of speech and define those that have no modifications.
3. Define verse, stanza and paragraph
4. What are the principal parts of a verb? Give principal parts of
'lie,''play,' and 'run'
5. Define case; illustrate each case.
6 What is punctuation? Give rules for principal marks of punctuation.
7 - 10. Write a composition of about 150 words and show therein that you
understand the practical use of the rules of grammar.

Arithmetic (Time,1 hour 15 minutes)
1. Name and define the Fundamental Rules of Arithmetic.
2. A wagon box is 2 ft. Deep, 10 feet long, and 3 ft. Wide. How many
bushels of wheat will it hold?
3. If a load of wheat weighs 3,942 lbs., what is it worth at
50cts/bushel, deducting 1,050 lbs. For tare?
4. District No 33 has a valuation of $35,000. What is the necessary levy
to carry on a school seven months at $50 per month, and have $104 for
incidentals?
5. Find the cost of 6,720 lbs. Coal at $6.00 per ton.
6. Find the interest of $512.60 for 8 months and 18 days at 7 percent.
7. What is the cost of 40 boards 12 inches wide and 16 ft.. Long at $20
per metre?
8. Find bank discount on $300 for 90 days (no grace) at 10 percent.
9. What is the cost of a square farm at $15 per acre, the distance of
which is 640 rods?
10. Write a Bank Check, a Promissory Note, and a Receipt

U.S. History (Time, 45 minutes)
1 Give the epochs into which U.S. History is divided
2. Give an account of the discovery of America by Columbus
3. Relate the causes and results of the Revolutionary War.
4. Show the territorial growth of the United States
5. Tell what you can of the history of Kansas
6. Describe three of the most prominent battles of the Rebellion.
7. Who were the following: Morse, Whitney, Fulton , Bell , Lincoln ,
Penn, and Howe?
8. Name events connected with the following dates: 1607, 1620, 1800,
1849, 1865.

Orthography (Time, one hour) Do we even know Orthography is ??

1. What is meant by the following: alphabet, phonetic, orthography,
etymology, syllabication
2.. What are elementary sounds? How classified?
3. What are the following, and give examples of each: trigraph,
subvocals, diphthong, cognate letters, linguals
4. Give four substitutes for caret 'u.'
5. Give two rules for spelling words with final 'e.' Name two exceptions
under each rule.
6. Give two uses of silent letters in spelling. Illustrate each.
7. Define the following prefixes and use in connection with a word: bi,
dis, mis, pre, semi, post, non, inter, mono, sup.
8. Mark diacritically and divide into syllables the following, and name
the sign that indicates the sound: card, ball, mercy, sir, odd, cell,
rise, blood, fare, last.
9. Use the following correctly in sentences: cite, site, sight, fane,
fain, feign, vane , vain, vein, raze, raise, rays.
10. Write 10 words frequently mispronounced and indicate pronunciation
by use of diacritical marks
And by syllabication.

Geography (Time, one hour)
1 What is climate? Upon what does climate depend?
2. How do you account for the extremes of climate in Kansas ?
3. Of what use are rivers? Of what use is the ocean?
4. Describe the mountains of North America
5. Name and describe the following: Monrovia , Odessa , Denver ,
Manitoba , Hecla , Yukon , St. Helena, Juan Fernandez, Aspinwall and Orinoco
6. Name and locate the principal trade centers of the U.S. Name all the
republics of Europe and give the capital of each.
8. Why is the Atlantic Coast colder than the Pacific in the same latitude?
9. Describe the process by which the water of the ocean returns to the
sources of rivers.
10. Describe the movements of the earth. Give the inclination of the earth.

It is close booked, and no interent. You have 5 hours. 20 page results
typical. 40 pages of output as you would use the back for economy.

On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 21:17:39 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 23/03/2011 3:38 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 14:02:11 -0400,
wrote:

On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 07:27:40 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

Joe Biden was quoted as saying:

"Ladies and gentlemen, I drafted an outline of what I think the
Constitutional limits [garbled] have on the President with the War
Clause. I went to five leading scholars, Constitutional scholars, and
they drafted a treatise for me that is being distributed to every
Senator. And I want to make it clear, and I値l make it clear to the
President: that if he takes this nation to war , without Congressional
approval, I will make it my business to impeach him."

Uh, wait a minute, that was 2007.

Biden can't impeach Obama. That has to come out of the house.

There was another constitutional scolar who did make this statement in
2007
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to
unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not
involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation,"

It was Barack Obama.

Feel free to write your Congressman.

May not be a big need to. Impeachment is being discussed by some. And
your buddy Obama supports the same people Al-Qaeda does, your thoughts
on this? You a 9/11 supporter because that is who al_Qaeda is.

You're an idiot. That's my thought.

Impeach em all! Bill McKee General 37 December 31st 09 09:47 PM
Free Obama/Biden Bumper Sticker!! John H.[_6_] General 4 August 24th 08 12:28 PM
Interesting analysis .... Obama/Biden Eisboch General 25 August 24th 08 01:57 AM
For pure love of Obama and Biden... John H.[_6_] General 1 August 23rd 08 03:49 PM
Oh No! They Are Going to Impeach Bush! NOYB General 3 September 22nd 03 04:52 PM