Default Biden to impeach Obama

On 23/03/2011 10:19 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 21:17:39 -0600,
wrote:

On 23/03/2011 3:38 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 14:02:11 -0400,
wrote:

On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 07:27:40 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

Joe Biden was quoted as saying:

"Ladies and gentlemen, I drafted an outline of what I think the
Constitutional limits [garbled] have on the President with the War
Clause. I went to five leading scholars, Constitutional scholars, and
they drafted a treatise for me that is being distributed to every
Senator. And I want to make it clear, and I’ll make it clear to the
President: that if he takes this nation to war , without Congressional
approval, I will make it my business to impeach him."

Uh, wait a minute, that was 2007.

Biden can't impeach Obama. That has to come out of the house.

There was another constitutional scolar who did make this statement in
2007
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to
unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not
involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation,"

It was Barack Obama.

Feel free to write your Congressman.

May not be a big need to. Impeachment is being discussed by some. And
your buddy Obama supports the same people Al-Qaeda does, your thoughts
on this? You a 9/11 supporter because that is who al_Qaeda is.

You're an idiot. That's my thought.

Good think about you being in a back water hole in the US is that your
DNA does not make it up here.

On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 09:09:35 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 23/03/2011 10:19 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 21:17:39 -0600,
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Good grief you're stupid and illiterate!

On 24/03/2011 11:41 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 09:09:35 -0600,
wrote:

On 23/03/2011 10:19 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 21:17:39 -0600,
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Good part is a Democrat is going to lead the way to Obama's impeachment.
That is if congres doesn't shut off Obama's money first. Obama is a
one term wonder, I smell total wipeout in 2012. In fact, maybe Obama
will even step down by then?

Eitehr case, Obama now has his clock set. Worst freaking president the
US has ever had.

On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 12:44:52 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 24/03/2011 11:41 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 09:09:35 -0600,
wrote:

On 23/03/2011 10:19 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 21:17:39 -0600,
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

You are incredibly stupid. It's got to be an act. Nobody could be this
moronic and breathe on their own.

Impeach em all! Bill McKee General 37 December 31st 09 09:47 PM
Free Obama/Biden Bumper Sticker!! John H.[_6_] General 4 August 24th 08 12:28 PM
Interesting analysis .... Obama/Biden Eisboch General 25 August 24th 08 01:57 AM
For pure love of Obama and Biden... John H.[_6_] General 1 August 23rd 08 03:49 PM
Oh No! They Are Going to Impeach Bush! NOYB General 3 September 22nd 03 04:52 PM