Default Biden to impeach Obama

On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 16:35:07 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 24/03/2011 3:51 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 16:52:51 -0400,
wrote:

On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 12:44:52 -0600,
wrote:

Good part is a Democrat is going to lead the way to Obama's impeachment.
That is if congres doesn't shut off Obama's money first. Obama is a
one term wonder, I smell total wipeout in 2012. In fact, maybe Obama
will even step down by then?

Eitehr case, Obama now has his clock set. Worst freaking president the
US has ever had.

Kucinich? I doubt the democrats claim him either.

The only reason Obama will survive, would be because the GOP doesn't
have a decent candidate who is willing to run.

Colin Powell could beat him but he is not willing and the far right
doesn't think he is right enough.

Powell has too much baggage with the UN testimony. Too bad, since he's
a decent, thoughtful guy who couldn't win against Cheney.

You could use the same argument as fleabaggers used on McCain, Powell is
too old.

Powell is just one year younger, but he isn't senile and isn't an
angry old man.

Pretty sure Obama is going to be a one term dodo if they can come up
with anything 1/2 baked.

I would welcome a Republican presidential candidate who would be a
rational, viable choice, which would be helpful for a healthy, honest,
debate about the important issues facing us.

I don't see one around that has any chance of getting the nomination.
It think it's more likely that it'll be someone who is either extreme
and ignorant or extreme with a lot of baggage.

On 24/03/2011 5:36 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 16:35:07 -0600,
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Hey, go for it if he wants. I would vote for Powell, he is a republican
military, sure to kick some ass.

On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 18:20:13 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 24/03/2011 5:36 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 16:35:07 -0600,
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Powell is an intelligent former statesman and general. He's about as
anti-war as you can get.

I doubt he would be interested at this point, given his age and the
baggage.

On 24/03/2011 8:15 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 18:04:11 -0700,
wrote:

[...]

As far as I am concerned "baggage" is really experience. That is
particularly true in this case.

I would really prefer someone who wasn't from the Bush/Clinton/Bush
legacy. I am just not sure who it would be,

I know I will be reminded I can't vote but here goes...

ANYBODY but Obama. We got the bottom of the pond with that one.

wrote:

[...]

If you seriously believe this country would be better off with Senile
McCain and Brainless Palin at the helm, you are even dumber than I
thought. The thought of having the imbecile Palin a heartbeat away from
the presidency should have been enough for any responsible adult to vote
for Obama and Biden.

Michele Bachmann wants to be the GOP candidate in 2012. She has a
reasonably good chance of winning the first Republican caucus, the one
held in Iowa, where the Republican voters literally are dumber than a
post. Bachmann, of course, panders to extremist christians and to the
teabaggers, the mindless voters who control the hierarchy of the GOP
these days.

Nothing would please me more than to see that fruitcake succeed in the GOP.

"Harryk" wrote in message ...

wrote:

[...]

*************

It truly is sad and a bit frightening to see how the US has declined over
the past dozen years or so.

On 3/25/2011 8:27 AM, True North wrote:

"Harryk" wrote in message ...

wrote:

[...]

The last two have been particularly frightening.

wrote:

[...]

But but, pondscum floats.

wrote:

[...]

Observing politicians for some 30+ years, I would take an honest jackass
over a brilliant deceptive criminal like personality any day.

And this does not go to say McCain is a jackass. I like him, but think
better choices exist. Rand Paul/Palin would be good. Problem is they
are honest and big money will find a ways to prevent them from getting
elected.

Just find an honest one, I would even vote dmocrat if they were HONEST
and in fleabagger infested.

Because DC is loaded with corruption, and a house cleaning is long over due.

wrote:

[...]

Really? Like Newt's experience dumping his wife while she was getting
chemo? Was that his first wife or his third?

Or, like all the experience pandering to the crazy bat**** people?

Or, the stop funding the gov't crowd that has no governance
experience?

Impeach em all! Bill McKee General 37 December 31st 09 09:47 PM
Free Obama/Biden Bumper Sticker!! John H.[_6_] General 4 August 24th 08 12:28 PM
Interesting analysis .... Obama/Biden Eisboch General 25 August 24th 08 01:57 AM
For pure love of Obama and Biden... John H.[_6_] General 1 August 23rd 08 03:49 PM
Oh No! They Are Going to Impeach Bush! NOYB General 3 September 22nd 03 04:52 PM