OmDeFlume OmDeFlume is offline

Default Biden to impeach Obama

On 3/25/2011 12:06 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 24/03/2011 8:15 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 18:04:11 -0700,
wrote:

Colin Powell could beat him but he is not willing and the far right
doesn't think he is right enough.

Powell has too much baggage with the UN testimony. Too bad, since
he's
a decent, thoughtful guy who couldn't win against Cheney.

You could use the same argument as fleabaggers used on McCain,
Powell is
too old.

Powell is just one year younger, but he isn't senile and isn't an
angry old man.

Pretty sure Obama is going to be a one term dodo if they can come up
with anything 1/2 baked.

I would welcome a Republican presidential candidate who would be a
rational, viable choice, which would be helpful for a healthy, honest,
debate about the important issues facing us.

I don't see one around that has any chance of getting the nomination.
It think it's more likely that it'll be someone who is either extreme
and ignorant or extreme with a lot of baggage.

Hey, go for it if he wants. I would vote for Powell, he is a republican
military, sure to kick some ass.

Powell is an intelligent former statesman and general. He's about as
anti-war as you can get.

I doubt he would be interested at this point, given his age and the
baggage.

As far as I am concerned "baggage" is really experience. That is
particularly true in this case.

I would really prefer someone who wasn't from the Bush/Clinton/Bush
legacy. I am just not sure who it would be,

I know I will be reminded I can't vote but here goes...

ANYBODY but Obama. We got the bottom of the pond with that one.

But but, pondscum floats.