NOYB

Default Oh No! They Are Going to Impeach Bush!

Have you been failing to wear your tin foil hat again?

Gould 0738

Have you been failing to wear your tin foil hat again?

Funny comment from a guy who could be implanting tracking devices under crowns
and bridges. :-)
Gould 0738

I'm surprised that anybody with a liberal bent would call for the impeachment
of Bush. Last I looked, that would make Cheney the POTUS. No, no, no. That
would never do.

A Bush impeachment would serve the agenda of the extreme right
wing......farther out to the right than almost anybody who would identify
themselves as a Republican.

It would take a year to oust him through impeachment and conviction, (but don't
forget who controls congress), and by that time the people will have another
chance to reendorse his act or put him out to pasture.

Just because the right wing used impeachment as a campaign tactic (when Clinton
lied about having sex with a consenting adult of the opposite sex), that
doesn't make it a reasonable exercise for everybody else, at least in my
opinion. Even if the issues are far more serious than lying about a blow job.
If we all sink to the lowest standards of the opposition, we'll have right
wingers acting like the worst lefties they can imagine and left wingers acting
like bad examples of the right. Who comes out ahead in a deal like that?

http://www.publicdebt.treas.gov/opd/opdpenny.htm