Default Biden to impeach Obama

Harryk wrote:
wrote:
On Sat, 26 Mar 2011 22:23:04 -0700,
wrote:

On Sat, 26 Mar 2011 22:51:41 -0400,
wrote:

On Sat, 26 Mar 2011 08:47:43 -0400, wrote:

On 3/25/2011 10:25 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 25 Mar 2011 18:40:23 -0700,
wrote:

On Fri, 25 Mar 2011 19:23:02 -0400,
wrote:

On Fri, 25 Mar 2011 12:17:34 -0700,
wrote:

On Fri, 25 Mar 2011 12:29:34 -0400,
wrote:

On Fri, 25 Mar 2011 09:03:29 -0700,
wrote:
The 2012-2016 president will have to tell 83 million boomers
they are
not going to get everything they were promised. That may get
ugly.
Nobody ever gets "everything" they're promised. It's the
nature of
democracy and compromise to achieve the best for everyone.
So far the SS/MC recipients have received more than they were
promised
but that is going to turn around.
So, you don't mind giving back some of your ill-gotten gains? Cool!
I fully expect to. It is already happening tho. They are taxing the
hell out of my "tax free" social security and when I get to
Medicare I
expect the part B and "gap" insurance to be higher than it is now.
I have already been told part D is not as good as buying the
Medco/WalMart plan.
Since I don't really use any drugs, I don't care about that.

$25 a year pretty much covers my fish oil and a multivitamin every
day.
Why do you allow this little girl to suck you into these dumb off
topic
discussions?

I enjoy bantering with Plume. The naivete of youth is always
refreshing.
Gee I didn't realize senility was considered an advantage! LOL

I am not the one who has trouble remembering what we were talking
about ;-)

It is a strange comment from a person who believes in the unions and
their policy of paying the oldest and longest serving employees the
most, regardless of performance.

It must really aggravate you retired corporate slugs that there are
still a few employees around who are not at-will serfs, to be disposed
of on a whim so the boys in the suits can take home bigger "bonuses."

BTW, are you also imposed to military personnel getting paid more the
longer they serve?

Their promotions rely on merit, dumbass.

Impeach em all! Bill McKee General 37 December 31st 09 09:47 PM
Free Obama/Biden Bumper Sticker!! John H.[_6_] General 4 August 24th 08 12:28 PM
Interesting analysis .... Obama/Biden Eisboch General 25 August 24th 08 01:57 AM
For pure love of Obama and Biden... John H.[_6_] General 1 August 23rd 08 03:49 PM
Oh No! They Are Going to Impeach Bush! NOYB General 3 September 22nd 03 04:52 PM