Frogwatch[_2_] Frogwatch[_2_] is offline

Default Biden to impeach Obama

Joe Biden was quoted as saying:

"Ladies and gentlemen, I drafted an outline of what I think the
Constitutional limits [garbled] have on the President with the War
Clause. I went to five leading scholars, Constitutional scholars, and
they drafted a treatise for me that is being distributed to every
Senator. And I want to make it clear, and I’ll make it clear to the
President: that if he takes this nation to war , without Congressional
approval, I will make it my business to impeach him."

Uh, wait a minute, that was 2007.