[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default Biden to impeach Obama

On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 21:17:39 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 23/03/2011 3:38 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 14:02:11 -0400,
wrote:

On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 07:27:40 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

Joe Biden was quoted as saying:

"Ladies and gentlemen, I drafted an outline of what I think the
Constitutional limits [garbled] have on the President with the War
Clause. I went to five leading scholars, Constitutional scholars, and
they drafted a treatise for me that is being distributed to every
Senator. And I want to make it clear, and I’ll make it clear to the
President: that if he takes this nation to war , without Congressional
approval, I will make it my business to impeach him."

Uh, wait a minute, that was 2007.

Biden can't impeach Obama. That has to come out of the house.

There was another constitutional scolar who did make this statement in
2007
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to
unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not
involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation,"

It was Barack Obama.

Feel free to write your Congressman.

May not be a big need to. Impeachment is being discussed by some. And
your buddy Obama supports the same people Al-Qaeda does, your thoughts
on this? You a 9/11 supporter because that is who al_Qaeda is.

You're an idiot. That's my thought.