Bert Robbins

Default OT--Weaslyl watch begins

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
"Bill Cole" wrote in message
news:bJWab.391682$Oz4.176605@rwcrnsc54...
Damn, after one day and jps is already backing down from his

prediction
that Weasly would be the next president. Talk about being slick.

Is this "Weasley" name something that Limbaugh, Hannity, or some other

kind
hearted, compassionate conservative dreamed up on the rw talk show format?

Nicknames and epitaths are usually well earned. And, Generaal Confusion
seems to fit Clark due to his inability to remember his previous positions
on issues and his party affiliations.

If so, this guy bears looking at. It would appear the right is *already*
mobilizing against this guy as if he were the male version of Hillary

Clinton.
Anybody that can make the right pee themselves in fright is worth

considering.
:-)

A General officer that recieves backhanded compliments from peers is
something to be feared rather than adored.

Most important aspect of a president? Leadership. It's been a missing
ingredient
at times. Look back in history- the government always worked best when we

had
and effective leader at the helm- regardless of party affiliation.

Leadership doesn't mean stepping on your subordiates to get to the head of
the chow line it means getting out in front of them when the bullets are
flying and showing them where to go.

jps

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

Leadership doesn't mean stepping on your subordiates to get to the head of
the chow line it means getting out in front of them when the bullets are
flying and showing them where to go.

That seems vaguely familiar. Texas Air National Guard? Oh no, Daddy did
that stepping for him.

Oh yeah, it's what Bush does every time he's on the hot seat. He starts by
pointing his finger elsewhere. The buck stops "over there."

If bullets started flying, the smirking chimp would be clamoring to hide his
ass behind the the nearest anything, including one of his own.

Perhaps your criteria for Presidential leadership isn't feasible.

Bill Cole

Chuck,
Before 3 days ago, I have not heard of Weasly ( ), but if jps likes
him he has to be one dumb dude.

From what I have read in the past 3 days, he seems like he is another Ross
Perot, a successful man, who can go over the edge. I don't believe anyone
in either party (with the exception of jps) views him as a serious
candidate. He will be a great flash in the pan.

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
"Bill Cole" wrote in message
[...]

jps

"Bill Cole" wrote in message
Chuck,
Before 3 days ago, I have not heard of Weasly ( ), but if jps likes
him he has to be one dumb dude.

Yeah, me and what will be at least half the country by next November. But
then, that's no big deal since nearly half the country's votes went to the
idiot who now holds the office.

From what I have read in the past 3 days, he seems like he is another Ross
Perot, a successful man, who can go over the edge. I don't believe anyone
in either party (with the exception of jps) views him as a serious
candidate. He will be a great flash in the pan.

Except for Karl Rove and the rest of the Republican leadership. The fact
that you have no ability to foresee trends and opportunities is no surprise
to me.

What sort of products do you peddle Slick?

Harry Krause

Bert Robbins wrote:
.

Leadership doesn't mean stepping on your subordiates to get to the head of
the chow line it means getting out in front of them when the bullets are
flying and showing them where to go.

Well, that certainly excludes the piece of crap now occupying the White
House. He couldn't even finish his stint in the Texas ANG.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.