jps

Default OT--Weaslyl watch begins

"Bill Cole" wrote in message
news:to%ab.531878$uu5.87889@sccrnsc04...
Chuck,
Before 3 days ago, I have not heard of Weasly ( ), but if jps likes
him he has to be one dumb dude.

Yeah, me and what will be at least half the country by next November. But
then, that's no big deal since nearly half the country's votes went to the
idiot who now holds the office.

From what I have read in the past 3 days, he seems like he is another Ross
Perot, a successful man, who can go over the edge. I don't believe anyone
in either party (with the exception of jps) views him as a serious
candidate. He will be a great flash in the pan.

Except for Karl Rove and the rest of the Republican leadership. The fact
that you have no ability to foresee trends and opportunities is no surprise
to me.

What sort of products do you peddle Slick?