Default Health Care Enrollment - Looks good

On Sat, 09 Oct 2010 12:57:25 -0500, Jim wrote:

Health care is less "free market" than even auto insurance or cable TV.

We fired our cable company and went to satellite. Auto insurance
seems to have lots of competetion these days, and even boat insurance
is getting better/cheaper.

Secular Humouresque wrote:
On 10/9/10 10:59 AM, Jack wrote:
On Oct 9, 10:15 am, wrote:
In article556f91cc-f256-4845-9f8d-
,
says...

On Oct 7, 7:34 pm, wrote:
Just did a once-over on the docs for 2011 enrollment that came in the
mail, and a provider lookup.
Looks like my premiums are about the same as for 2010.

Looks like "Obamacare" caused my employer (large multi-national) to
squeeze out the HMO and probably keep the PPO price in check.
Figures, since they're paying 50% and have negotiating clout.

Jim - hehe.

Count yourself as very lucky. Those of us that work at much smaller
companies saw increases in the 150 - 200% range. Efforts to reel that
in included concessions like doubling of deductibles and max out-of-
pockets amounts that range in the $2000-3000 ballpark.

Obamacare is VERY expensive for the majority of Americans.

Jack - not laughing

I haven't seen my 2011 benefits package yet nor has my wife seen hers.

I work for a company of 40,000 employees and my wife works for a
company
of 170,000 employees. Over the past 5 years or so my health insurance
has cost about $100 ever two weeks where my wife's has cost about $200
per week. The plans are very similar but the costs are extremely
different. My cost is $2600 per year and my wife's is $10,400 per year.
Obviously we go with my insurance.

Those are large enough companies that they can get good deals from the
insurance companies. I work for a company of 75 employees. When we
went shopping for insurance (after the renewal came in with such a
large hike) several insurance companies told us they were no longer
even offering policies to companies under 100 employees.

Your health insurance premiums have what, precisely, to do with
rec.boats?

Your Husqvarna tractor is certainly more on-topic, eh?

Secular Humouresque wrote:
On 10/9/10 11:09 AM, Jack wrote:

On Oct 7, 7:34 pm, wrote:
[...]

You're boatless, so why are you here?

Sorry, Jackoff...I'm not boatless. Our new boat is sitting on a cradle
at the dealership, and is bought and paid for. We agreed to hold off
on final delivery until after the Annapolis boat show. We're already
had a "wet delivery," and are simply awaiting installation of some
electronics gear, such as radar and chartplotter, and some minor
incidentals.

Now, back to Bertie...he's boatless and has been for a long, long
time...why is he here?

Radar is important when you are a whole mile offshore, WAFA.

Harry® wrote:
wrote in message ...

On Oct 7, 7:34 pm, wrote:

[...]

Then go boating today. Oh, you can't. You are boatless.

So again, why are you here? You don't contribute to boating threads,
and even when you have a boat you rarely go boating.

Bye, boatless harry.

Krause was forced to sell the little boat. He couldn't stand the ridicule it brought him.

His sugar mommy bought him a new, presumably larger, boat. I wonder if she keeps it in her name?

The LT is gone?

On Oct 7, 7:34 pm, * * *wrote:
[...]

I won't be "boating" until later this month, jackoff.

Just in time to shrink-wrap it for 6 months. Nice.

--
Republicans are the Party of No:
No Leaders / No Ideas / No Morals

As predicted by some here, the details are starting to leak out.

On Oct 7, 7:34 pm, wrote:
[...]

If this boat is real, expect pictures within a week. It might just turn out to be another Lobsta Boat, though.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a PC or a MAC, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a PC or a MAC, it's from an ID

The magnificent Boatless Harry
Jim Jim is offline

On 10/10/2010 4:00 PM, Harry® wrote:
wrote in message ...

On Oct 7, 7:34 pm, wrote:
[...]

Announcing when a boat is to be "delivered" is not the same as "leaking
out" details, is it? If he takes delivery on October 21st, you still
won't know anything about the boat. Your buddy Harry said no details
would be posted here. I'd bet on it.

OT health care jamesgangnc[_2_] General 244 April 26th 10 06:50 PM
How about that health care... Tom Francis - SWSports General 9 November 13th 09 07:10 PM
Health Care Jenny Cruising 0 September 26th 09 01:40 AM
Health Care [email protected] General 0 October 18th 08 01:05 AM
Health Care Eat Me, Trolls General 12 February 3rd 08 08:00 PM