Default Health Care

A wealthy hospital benefactor was being shown around the hospital.

During her tour, she passed a room where a male patient was masturbating
furiously.

"Oh my GOD!" screamed the woman. "That's disgraceful! Why is he doing that?"

The doctor who was leading the tour calmly explained,

"I'm very sorry that you were exposed to that, but this man has a serious
condition where his testicles rapidly fill with semen, and if he doesn't do
that at least five times a day, he'll be in extreme pain and his testicles
could easily rupture. The new Obama care Health panels only allows for this
type of treatment"

Oh, well in that case, I guess it's okay," said the woman...

As they passed by the next room, they saw a male patient laying in bed while
a nurse performed oral sex on him.

Again, the woman screamed, "Oh my GOD! How can THAT be justified?"

Again the doctor spoke very calmly: "Same illness, private health plan "

Thank God for pvt health care Frogwatch General 31 September 6th 09 02:54 AM
New Health Care Program Changes! Lu Powell[_8_] General 0 August 12th 09 01:43 AM
Health Care is a Bad Thing HK General 2 June 27th 09 07:45 PM
Health Care [email protected] General 0 October 18th 08 01:05 AM
Health Care Eat Me, Trolls General 12 February 3rd 08 08:00 PM