Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Thank God for pvt health care

My 92 yr old dad had angioplasty this morn so I went to see him
afterwards. Mom and several sisters described what took place. He
had two arteries 98% clogged. I have for years wished they could
remove the stuff clogging the arteries in addition to using the
stent. My mom and sibs told me that they actually did this. I was
surprised and said I thought this could not be done due to the danger
of the "debris" causing a stroke. Apparently, the device whirls at
very high rpm and cuts it into such tiny pieces it causes no problem.
Doc said this could not be done 5 yrs ago. So, my 92 yr old dad now
has a heart that is prob better than mine. WOW.
Govt run health care would have no incentive to develop such a thing
in 5 yrs. My dad has pvt health ins, VA and medicare with his pvt
care paying most of it. Govt health care would simply say, "92 yrs
old, no reason to do much" but his mind is in perfect shape and I
expect he'll have 10 more years.

On health care reform Lu Powell[_8_] General 16 August 12th 09 01:56 AM
New Health Care Program Changes! Lu Powell[_8_] General 0 August 12th 09 01:43 AM
Health Care is a Bad Thing HK General 2 June 27th 09 07:45 PM
Health Care [email protected] General 0 October 18th 08 01:05 AM
Health Care Eat Me, Trolls General 12 February 3rd 08 08:00 PM