Default Health Care

but Canada is not a system we want to emulate.

Then why do we have all these " Amereeecans " coming over here to get
cheap Meds, and to suck-off our Health System.

"Eat Me, Trolls" wrote in message
but Canada is not a system we want to emulate.

Then why do we have all these " Amereeecans " coming over here to get
cheap Meds, and to suck-off our Health System.

Your health system is not paying for the " Amereeecans " drugs.

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"Eat Me, Trolls" wrote in message
but Canada is not a system we want to emulate.

Then why do we have all these " Amereeecans " coming over here to get
cheap Meds, and to suck-off our Health System.

Your health system is not paying for the " Amereeecans " drugs.

There was (still is??) a problem with some Americans in the border states
getting fradulent health cards for free medical services in provinces like
New Brunswick.

"Don White" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"Eat Me, Trolls" wrote in message
but Canada is not a system we want to emulate.

Then why do we have all these " Amereeecans " coming over here to get
cheap Meds, and to suck-off our Health System.

Your health system is not paying for the " Amereeecans " drugs.

There was (still is??) a problem with some Americans in the border states
getting fradulent health cards for free medical services in provinces like
New Brunswick.

Build a fence.

Eisboch

On Sat, 2 Feb 2008 16:45:58 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"Eat Me, Trolls" wrote in message
but Canada is not a system we want to emulate.

Then why do we have all these " Amereeecans " coming over here to get
cheap Meds, and to suck-off our Health System.

Your health system is not paying for the " Amereeecans " drugs.

There was (still is??) a problem with some Americans in the border states
getting fradulent health cards for free medical services in provinces like
New Brunswick.

American ingenuity.
--
John H

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"Eat Me, Trolls" wrote in message
but Canada is not a system we want to emulate.

Then why do we have all these " Amereeecans " coming over here to get
cheap Meds, and to suck-off our Health System.

Your health system is not paying for the " Amereeecans " drugs.

There was (still is??) a problem with some Americans in the border states
getting fradulent health cards for free medical services in provinces
like New Brunswick.

Build a fence.

Eisboch

Might be cheaper to just mine the border.

Senior Member

On Feb 2, 5:03*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message
.. .

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"Eat Me, Trolls" wrote in message
but Canada is not a system we want to emulate.

Then why do we have all these " Amereeecans " coming over here to get
cheap Meds, and to suck-off our Health System.

Your health system is not paying for the " Amereeecans " drugs.

There was (still is??) a problem with some Americans in the border states
getting fradulent health cards for free medical services in provinces
like New Brunswick.

Build a fence.

Eisboch

Might be cheaper to just mine the border.- Hide quoted text -

You mean like this sides mine and that side is.....

DK DK is offline

Don White wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
"Don White" wrote in message
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
"Eat Me, Trolls" wrote in message
but Canada is not a system we want to emulate.

Then why do we have all these " Amereeecans " coming over here to get
cheap Meds, and to suck-off our Health System.
Your health system is not paying for the " Amereeecans " drugs.

There was (still is??) a problem with some Americans in the border states
getting fradulent health cards for free medical services in provinces
like New Brunswick.

Build a fence.

Eisboch

Might be cheaper to just mine the border.

Mine? Are you suggesting a rock quarry?